B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

According to RLC, doing nothing at home except looking at their phones all day and taking baths wearing bikinis IS FUCKING REAL LIFE.

So fucking real we are paying our hard-earned money to watch them.

It's like it always was. An apartment without visitors is as good as dead. The girls go somewhere else to have fun and in the apartment there is only hiding and silly teasing shows. 

I hope that at least all the people who have always cried out for new girls here will finally learn.  The whole thing only makes sense if RLC can really find girls who take part in the project. It needs girls with personality who are really ready to live their life in this apartment. I hope that girls like Sara, Stella or Holly come back quickly. No matter how often they have been in the Project before.

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if anyone told me i would pay a lot of money to see the girls play bingo, i would have thought he was crazy

I guess, the Girls killing time because RLC probably requires them to be present in the apartment tonight.  

The real life like in the waiting hall of an airport. How RLC managed to cast not a single interesting girl for this apartment is a mystery to me. Usually they have at least one fun to watch girls by accident in the cast. 😅