Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

We can only hope Malia is following every alluring and sexy example from our princess

It seems what I said earlier is happening right before our eyes, first Step, 'that's right just relax and keep your panties on'.. our princess is working it real smooth

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It seems what I said earlier is happening right before our eyes, first Step, 'that's right just relax and keep your panties on'.. our princess is working it real smooth

Sorry E I doubt she's working anything 😑

Well... one that goes... 
I leave you with Leora's psychological talk to her friend, how to overcome the separation with Misha... hahaha
Leora's a good psychologist... I'm sure she's very helpful...
have a good night....
I'm out...

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Sorry E I doubt she's working anything 😑

For example, the last time her friend took a bath, her back was turned away purposely from the camera, and the first time she actually took a shower, she was covering her breasts trying not to expose anyting,  now look at her and,  it's  happening because Leora took the initiative of purposely leaving her panties on, by making her comfortable enough to leave hers on... you can't tell me that Leora is not working it, by getting her more relaxed with herself around this apartment, that's filled with cameras

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

For example, the last time her friend took a bath, her back was turned away purposely from the camera, and the first time she actually took a shower, she was covering her breasts trying not to expose anyting,  now look at her and,  it's  happening because Leora took the initiative of purposely leaving her panties on, by making her comfortable enough to leave hers on

Nah it just takes her a little time to get used to the cameras. It has nothing to do with Leora my friend. She showered all the time in the old apartment not really hiding except I think her first time she tried to cover one of the bathroom cams not realizing there was two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

For example, the last time her friend took a bath, her back was turned away purposely from the camera, and the first time she actually took a shower, she was covering her breasts trying not to expose anyting,  now look at her and,  it's  happening because Leora took the initiative of purposely leaving her panties on, by making her comfortable enough to leave hers on

all is matter of payment my friend...

before she was a visitor now she is paid...

we just dont know yet what she is paid for. my opinion she is paid   O N L Y   to bring hope for leora in lesbian

maybe i m wrong and she is paid to do lesbian

in anycase everything in RLC is a matter of charges...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, curious said:

we just dont know yet what she is paid for. my opinion she is paid   O N L Y   to bring hope for leora in lesbian

Hey everyone look! The troll showed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, curious said:

I just say this, Paul did not put a ring on Leora's finger, so everything's open for anything to happen, maybe it will, maybe it won't, but it will depend on them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just say this, Paul did not put a ring on Leora's finger, so everything's open for anything to happen, maybe it will, maybe it won't, but it will depend on them

lol paul and leora and ring????? seriously now?

do you think all this here is connected to real life?

seriously?????????