B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Moos54 is not paid by RLC.  I don't know where you get your facts from but you are dead wrong.

What makes you think you could be sure about that? Now I'm a little worried that you might be doing the payroll for RLC. 😉😅

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Moos54 is not paid by RLC.  I don't know where you get your facts from but you are dead wrong.

I don't really know where he can believe that apparently it is forbidden to be moderator of a forum and be a member of rlc or vhtv and especially to appreciate the content of these projects without anyone saying that we are paid to say that

if i was just a member of the forum i would only be a guy who likes what he sees

besides I ask if Bud is not paying by rlc when he makes glowing comments towards girls when they do what he likes 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I meant it as a joke. I don't care, if there is a relationship between CC and RLC/VHTV. 

CC is independent, fortunately for us, it allows us to talk about everything as long as it remains within the framework of the rules of this forum

CC has a working relationship with VHTV but has no contact with RLC, that's why the rules are different depending on the different topics of discussion and voyeur site that there may be on the net

And that also protects us from a possible new attack by rlc which has already tried to close this forum

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

sorry but we shouldn't be talking about the same girl, because you just have to look at her shower yesterday to see that you are completely wrong

Sorry, I honestly mistook. I didn't read properly what I quoted, I thought he was talking about Cindy, and not Aisha. Cindy showers alot like Mindy, I know you might deny it anyway, but apart from stepping in and out, they turn away most of the time in the shower. You are right though, Aisha (and also Dana) shower alot more openly.

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

no its time that RLC kick all of b4 out. if RLC is going to let MONICA stay .and teach. all the girls in her apt. to do as MONICA'S TEACHER .has taught her to do ...and as we have all seen .the only one who is not doing as MONICA..  is GINGER 😘❤️.the rest is doing as the top sofie worthless student is doing ..and yes that is MONICA..JUST LOOK AS NAGA WILL AND HAS SAID she gave a 2 and a half hours bate two days ago .only to be away for over 24 hours .and if we all look back .at every time the worthless MONICA  has done any thing in the open .this stay or on her last stay .IS THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE GONE FOR OVER 24 HOURS..🤔🤔😀

I was going to say the same thing after I read about the 2.5 hour bate that left Naga frothing at the mouth.   I knew she had an ulterior motive and she proved you and I right.  Some things never change!!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, I honestly mistook. I didn't read properly what I quoted, I thought he was talking about Cindy, and not Aisha. Cindy showers alot like Mindy, I know you might deny it anyway, but apart from stepping in and out, they turn away most of the time in the shower. You are right though, Aisha (and also Dana) shower alot more openly.

You know me very well 😂

• Haha 1