B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I admit that you are right on this point, I don't need much for me to be happy

but in fact, I like girls who are a little more shy than the others, it allows you to look for all the little details that are nice

I'm pretty tired with the girls who spread their legs or who masturbate right away, being careful to be in the best possible angles

this site was basically the reference for voyeur sites and that's why I subscribed several years ago, for the voyeurism side

Explain me why they are the worst on rlc, because they don't masturbate in front of cams? Look like i don't have the same point of view on this 

I think it is very well documented that I am NOT a fan of girls masturbating like that.  As for "shows"  I am not a fan of those either.  Though several on this forum have branded any girl/girl activity as "pseudo lesbian shows".  Genuine affection for each other in a non show like setting is what most want.  Two girls sitting in a bathtub as far apart from each other as possible... is not that.  Again, these three need to go. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it could be. You could likely say that Aisha just likes to masturbate in the restroom too, it is just her way of doing it. But it doesn't change the fact that some of us expect something more. And it doesn't make us any less intelegent!

I don't know about Aisha because every time i saw her she's on her bed or naked in the bathroom ^^

I think the main problem is that people expect things from girls like it has become an obligation  now 

I think we lost the fundamentals of what rlc was before and I find it a shame

now I have the impression that the girls must only be show girls otherwise they are not interesting

For my part, if I have to compare, I find that Cindy is much more interesting than Ginger because Cindy lives her life with cameras while Ginger lives her life for cameras

people complain that old girls keep coming back, but at the same time they don't give news a  real chance

Please note that there is a difference between defending RLC management (which hates CamCaps) and defending the tenants. We don't have any problems with the tenants; they can do as they please, and it behooves us to treat them with a certain amount of respect.

You will not find a Moderator on this board who is ignorant of the problems that RLC management has caused. RLC suddenly quit appreciating the free advertising we provided for them, and it has been hostile ever since. It's their right under DMCA; but we still sting from their ingratitude. The tenants are a different matter. If you don't like an apartment's tenants, just don't click on it. Problem solved.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know about Aisha because every time i saw her she's on her bed or naked in the bathroom ^^

I think the main problem is that people expect things from girls like it has become an obligation  now 

now I have the impression that the girls must only be show girls otherwise they are not interesting

For my part, if I have to compare, I find that Cindy is much more interesting than Ginger because Cindy lives her life with cameras while Ginger lives her life for cameras

people complain that old girls keep coming back, but at the same time they don't give news a  real chance

Yeah, I think you hit a crucial point here. Hours of nudity sessions with unnatural postures, always holding the genitals in the camera. The whole thing is just the opposite of realistic and do not fit the idea of RLC. All these shows have ruined RLC. First and foremost the group of girls who, although there is obviously no real interest, constantly pretend to be lesbian or bisexual. 

On the other hand, an insight into the private life of the residents is not automatically given when the shows are cancelled. It is important that the residents are really ready to continue living their lives in the GOV apartments. It makes no sense if the girls just kill time for two to four months and keep all really private activities out of the apartments. Where are the visitors, where the emotions the parties and the sex. Simply having a daily shower is really not a real insight into the private life.  

56 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think it is very well documented that I am NOT a fan of girls masturbating like that.  As for "shows"  I am not a fan of those either.  Though several on this forum have branded any girl/girl activity as "pseudo lesbian shows".  Genuine affection for each other in a non show like setting is what most want.  Two girls sitting in a bathtub as far apart from each other as possible... is not that.  Again, these three need to go. 

Where is this "genuine affection for each other in a non show like setting"? I hope you don't mean those thousand-time massage Shows, body painting shows or all those silly group bath show events. 

Lets face it, most girls in GOV are neither lesbian nor bi. They like guys and are sexually attracted to them. If we really want to see an insight into the private life of these girls, it means to see their acquaintances in the apartment. How absurd it is that RLC has 13 girls in GOV and for weeks we don't see a guy in this apartments. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I think you hit a crucial point here. Hours of nudity sessions with unnatural postures, always holding the genitals in the camera. The whole thing is just the opposite of realistic and do not fit the idea of RLC. All these shows have ruined RLC. First and foremost the group of girls who, although there is obviously no real interest, constantly pretend to be lesbian or bisexual. 

On the other hand, an insight into the private life of the residents is not automatically given when the shows are cancelled. It is important that the residents are really ready to continue living their lives in the GOV apartments. It makes no sense if the girls just kill time for two to four months and keep all really private activities out of the apartments. Where are the visitors, where the emotions the parties and the sex. Simply having a daily shower is really not a real insight into the private life.  

Where is this "genuine affection for each other in a non show like setting"? I hope you don't mean those thousand-time massage Shows, body painting shows or all those silly group bath show events. 

Lets face it, most girls in GOV are neither lesbian nor bi. They like guys and are sexually attracted to them. If we really want to see an insight into the private life of these girls, it means to see their acquaintances in the apartment. How absurd it is that RLC has 13 girls in GOV and for weeks we don't see a guy in this apartments. 

I have plenty of video so your opinion as usual is mute.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes, I agree with everything you say here. I just think there is a huge specter between being in full show mode 24/7 (Ginger), and doing absolutely nothing at all (Cindy, Aisha). Both are equally not good, and not sharing their private life, in my opinion. I do think showing nudity in the bathroom and sleeping at home most nights is a requirement, but I'm not saying doing anything more is an obligation, it is more a matter of expectations. If they only do the minimun, it is OK, but I won't like it. I usually give newcomers alot more time to adapt, it can be atleast 2-3 weeks before we see if they're starting to open up. There might still be alot of hope for Cindy. We saw it with Milagres, it took time. But I think it is legitimate to start expressing our disappointments at this stage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Look like i don't have the same point of view on this 

Yes, now we can respect each other again. We just have different views. You should stop claiming that everyone who disagree with you are of less intelect. It makes you sound like an arogant asshole. I know you aren't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, now we can respect each other again. We just have different views. You should stop claiming that everyone who disagree with you are of less intelect. It makes you sound like an arogant asshole. I know you aren't.

Just out of curiosity how do you know he's not an arrogant asshole?

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

Just out of curiosity how do you know he's not an arrogant asshole?

I've interacted with him on here for 3 years. He is nice, and always helping people. We often happen to disagree, but we can still respect and trust each other. He is not an asshole!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've interacted with him on here for 3 years. He is nice, and always helping people. We often happen to disagree, but we can still respect and trust each other. He is not an asshole!

I'm the asshole thank you very much...:biggrin:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK just checking.  I believe you.