B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont have the standard edge anymore after I updated it to the new edge version that uses chromium engine.

Wow, you updated rather quickly. It has only been out in Beta for a couple of weeks. I suspect we will all move to it. I generally use Chrome anyway but I use EdgeHTML for RLC only.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, you updated rather quickly. It has only been out in Beta for a couple of weeks. I suspect we will all move to it. I generally use Chrome anyway but I use EdgeHTML for RLC only.

Yes I think it's out of beta now but had to download and install in manually, I guess one day it will come down to everyone through windows update.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes I think it's out of beta now but had to download and install in manually, I guess one day it will come down to everyone through windows update.

Well it is open source and as an IT person for a million years I appreciate that. It is why my mobile devices are all Android as I am an open source advocate.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well it is open source and as an IT person for a million years I appreciate that. It is why my mobile devices are all Android as I am an open source advocate.

It is not completely open-source as firefox, it still has some closed sources. But this is not a discussion to have here

• Upvote 1