B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

to understand what situation is in right now RLC, suffice it to say that the most watched camera at this time, is that of Leora and Malia drinking a herbal tea sitting at the table

8 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Penso che tutte le ragazze che pensano di unirsi al progetto debbano essere sedute e guardate per un

mese, quindi si rendono conto di cosa stanno aderendo e di cosa si aspetta il cliente pagante.

what subscribers should do too, understand what they really want to look at, before continuing to pay and complaining about everything

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sergio said:

When a person doesn't know how to explain the word "vulgar," they just show this picture of Ginger

these comments are what are Vulgar...Just stop posting these kind of remarks...Please, it just is mean and brings the whole mood and quality of the experience down !!... keep these mean opinions to yourself... really ...free speech  and free to keep it to yourself … Ginger has only entertained. She has her kink let her  (and me /others) let  her enjoy without such venom against her.... and other ladies who might consider entering our beautiful playground that is Cam Caps  would surely run away seeing this meanness and hatred …. Keep this crap to yourself or get your haters to create a group and spew away.... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

these comments are what are Vulgar...Just stop posting these kind of remarks...Please, it just is mean and brings the whole mood and quality of the experience down !!... keep these mean opinions to yourself... really ...free speech  and free to keep it to yourself … Ginger has only entertained. She has her kink let her  (and me /others) let  her enjoy without such venom against her.... and other ladies who might consider entering our beautiful playground that is Cam Caps  would surely run away seeing this meanness and hatred …. Keep this crap to yourself or get your haters to create a group and spew away.... 

I don't understand this defense of the girls, maybe you don't know why these girls are paid to do what Ginger does, so to say that it is vulgar is a fact, nobody forces her to stand with her legs open to masturbate in front of a camera , if I think she is vulgar I have the right to say it and don't worry that if I had the way to say it directly to you, you seem rather hypocritical, you look at girls of twenty years naked from morning to night and you make me moral

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sorry anyway, I didn't understand that Ginger is your girlfriend

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I don't understand this defense of the girls, maybe you don't know why these girls are paid to do what Ginger does, so to say that it is vulgar is a fact, nobody forces her to stand with her legs open to masturbate in front of a camera , if I think she is vulgar I have the right to say it and don't worry that if I had the way to say it directly to you, you seem rather hypocritical, you look at girls of twenty years naked from morning to night and you make me moral

It's just a completetely irrelevant fact. A recident of a voyeur is vulgar. Have you heard about the stripper who took off her clothes? And did you know, the sea is wet?

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's show time again. 😒🤮😣

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, no one has been that drunk in B4 for a long time. That's when you know it has been a good night. 😉