B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

don't poison each other, we'll never agree, let's change the subject, I find it much more interesting to see Leora and Malia looking at the tablet, than all these girls around a table.

These pseudo parties have become part of the Basic show program of the GOV apartments. The problem is that eight girls doing nothing is no better than four or two girls doing nothing. 

All people know by now, because they have seen it a thousand times before, how the night will end. In addition, you can see that the girls would rather be somewhere else. 

What I find particularly insane are the outfits of the girls. It goes from normal to stupid slutty (as if someone forgot to tell the girls the topic for the night). 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sure, with most of the Girls are hetero, it would be normal to see way more guys in GOV, but you have no idea what I want to see. I was also a big fan of Nina and Kira and currently watch a lot of Piper and Taylor. For me it is important to see real emotions and real people. 

But in GOV there are only silly shows and the girls leave the apartment to have serious fun. GOV is not a good concept and should not be defended by you.

Then why keep watching if you aren't happy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then why keep watching if you aren't happy.

I never claimed to watch it. 😂

Nevertheless, I can have an opinion on this and also express it. 

Currently i am watching Masha place because the guest girl.  

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I never claimed to watch it. 😂

Nevertheless, I can have an opinion on this and also express it. 

Currently i am watching Masha place because the guest girl.  

There's a point of expressing ones opinion and then there are times where your expressing the same thing over and over on a constant basis similar to a needle stuck on a broken record.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There's a point of expressing ones opinion and then there are times where your expressing the same thing over and over on a constant basis similar to a needle stuck on a broken record.

Did you ever say something like that to one of the Leora fans? In Leora thread there is so much Repetition, but never there is a mod ask people not to sound like a "broken record".

Maybe, you simply ask me not to have a critical mind?

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Did you ever say something like that to one of the Leora fans? In Leora thread there is so much Repetition, but never there is a mod ask people not to sound like a "broken record".

Maybe, you simply ask me not to have a critical mind?

It's fine to have a critical mind but a little positivity every now and then boosts moral.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's fine to have a critical mind but a little positivity every now and then boosts moral.  

I am, even about GOV sometime. I was really positive in the beginning about Kristy and Alana being back in the project. I also expressed, that i liked a lot the stay of Girls like Holly or Stalla and Sara. 

Currenly, GOV is in a very bad setting and Kristy and Alana in GOV was a big mistake, but when there is something positiv, i also talk about it. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Holy crap, I just got home from work and I can't find a comment on the night, I see Irma sleeping with Kim and Kristy, with Monica, where are the other girls?

Kristy danced standing over the table with a catsuit, with all the other girls whatching and having fun on the couch and around her