B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Noldus

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She should not even be re-called by RLC, contributed nothing to this project so far.

Boring as fuck does not even justify her existence.

She surely has contributed, but this last stay is being her worst. She can do more as we've seen in the past and Alana is doing nothing there, her presence is ingfluencing Kristy a lot

11 hours ago, costa049 said:

Well, this stay was her worst let's agree, but maybe because rlc didn't give her the best in her return by sending her back in b1 for an almost monotonous life. She deserves better, because she has shown potential

rlc closed all their russian apartments so they had no other choice to send her in a barcelona apartments or this one in prague but we can see the result not super interesting this time and same thing for alana

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

rlc closed all their russian apartments so they had no other choice to send her in a barcelona apartments or this one in prague but we can see the result not super interesting this time and same thing for alana

Alana even worst. But they ccould put her in b2 as roommates for example with some fiends of her. They already have gov b1 and b4 and aria, blair, loraine have been there for months now

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Alana even worst. But they ccould put her in b2 as roommates for example with some fiends of her. They already have gov b1 and b4

btw have you got a answer from the rlc support today and have you get a unbann?

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Alana even worst. But they ccould put her in b2 as roommates for example with some fiends of her. They already have gov b1 and b4 and aria, blair, loraine have been there for months now

i don't know what will be the future of rlc but they need to change something in my opinion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't know what will be the future of rlc but they need to change something in my opinion

That's what I'm saying. Kristy has a lot of potential, she is one of their golden eggs like Leora, but they're not treating her the best (I know they only had b1 now to send her to). But since they can't open any more appts or houses, they could transform b2as I said, for example as a roommates and put her there with friends. This is my opinion

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

That's what I'm saying. Kristy has a lot of potential, she is one of their golden eggs like Leora, but they're not treating them the best (I know they only had b1 now to send her). But since they can't open any more appts or houses, they could transform b2as I said, for example as a roommates and put her there with friends

but there will have always the visa problem so they will be always here just for vacation and not really for live here for a long period

1 minute ago, firewall said:

but there will have always the visa problem so they will be always here just for vacation and not really for live here for a long period

I know, but I said like transforming b2 as roommates and put her there as full-time or long time, as they did with the old Leora

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I know, but I said like transforming b2 as roommates and put her there as full-time or long time, as they did with the old Leora

try send this suggestion to the rlc support for see if you have an answer or not