B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Noldus

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course I see a difference between B1 and R1. But didn't I already say the lack of friends round and no BF on the scene were the only differences? Actually that's not quite correct because she went out to work back in Moscow too...These issues are hardly Kristy's fault. Personality wise she's the same natural girl..

So many differences..This is Kristy of barca houses..not the latest Kristy of R1.The tend,precise covered bates returned..and she only does the minimal..like most Barca girls seems a lot of the nice,hot stuff is done outside,of cams..and she just do the "obligatory" shows..massage..showers with the other girls.Isnt just because there isn't no friends..it's were she is..is a Barca house and all bad things that brings.Honestly i think she and Alana are in heaven..no need to do shitt..Just one or other show and that's all.They are doing what they were paid for...not less not more.Fault of them and of who give the orders of work.

I don't know if you saw my previous post about this or not, but I'm experienciing problems with the player since yesterday night. To me, it looks just like a static image, on any broswer. And on the phone it only works if I use mobile data instead of wifi. I already tried clearing the cache and cookies and resetting the browsers, and I even tried on different devices and nothing. Is this normal?? Is it happening to anyone else?? I sent an email to rlc. Is it a problem with the html5 player, since they moved on from flash recently?

50 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I don't know if you saw my previous post about this or not, but I'm experienciing problems with the player since yesterday night. To me, it looks just like a static image, on any broswer. And on the phone it only works if I use mobile data instead of wifi. I already tried clearing the cache and cookies and resetting the browsers, and I even tried on different devices and nothing. Is this normal?? Is it happening to anyone else?? I sent an email to rlc. Is it a problem with the html5 player, since they moved on from flash recently?

Je pense que RLC vous a banni a cause des deux images postées il y a quelques heures. 

• Like 2

Just now, costa049 said:

What do my images have wrong? Everyone posts images here for years

sur vos images ont voit deux ronds (dots) qui identifie votre IP et permet à RLC de vous bannir. Essayez de couper votre routeur quelques minutes - on your images we have seen two dots which identifies your IP and allows RLC to ban you. Try to shut down your router for a few minutes.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If the Image is Static then RLC has Blacklisted your IP Address. You'll have to change your IP Address to get that rectified.  The reason it works on Mobile Data is because your Router gives a different IP Address for each device used.  To fix this just go into your Advanced Router Settings and look for Mac Clone it should be in the Network/Internet Settings.  It will be set likely as Use Default Mac Address just change it to Use Computer Mac Address.  Apply the Settings and your IP Address will change.  It will take 2 or 3 days before the Default will clear and Generate a New IP since most are Static Connections.

If that does not work just contact your ISP and request a new IP Address. Most ISP's will change it with no problem.

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the Image is Static then RLC has Blacklisted your IP Address. You'll have to change your IP Address to get that rectified.  The reason it works on Mobile Data is because your Router gives a different IP Address for each device used.  To fix this just go into your Advanced Router Settings and look for Mac Clone it should be in the Network/Internet Settings.  It will be set likely as Use Default Mac Address just change it to Use Computer Mac Address.  Apply the Settings and your IP Address will change.  It will take 2 or 3 days before the Default will clear and Generate a New IP since most are Static Connections.

If that does not work just contact your ISP and request a new IP Address. Most ISP's will change it with no problem.

I've sent them an email aplogizing for any inconvinience and asking them to whitelist it bacck, if possible. Let's hope for common sense on their part

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

It's abit tricky in a city where you don't live, in a country where you don't have your network of friends, family or boyfriend. I think the point is that RLC should rather try to focus more on opening a new couple apartment, or a new roommate apartment with local girls, instead of bringing back all the old couples and roommates to the vacation apartments. It will never be the same real-life as it was back home.

I used to think a long time ago that that was a good idea.  I have since learned that that is a very bad idea.  What they (RLC) really need to do is find girls that are actually looking for a place to live, girls that don't have an apartment or girls that are living with mom or dad or both parents and they want to get out on their own.  Local girls will always be able to leave the RLC apartment and go to their own homes anytime they want to and that is not a good thing IMO..