B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have posted the photos of kristy, and I already emailed them apologizing. But I'll try anyway. How do I delete the photos?

Choose options in the bottom of the post, and choose delete. Then inform RLC that the material is gone.

It worked for me, I got out the ban and didn't loose money.

Just now, northguy said:

Choose options in the bottom of the post, and choose delete.

It worked for me, I got out the ban and didn't loose money.

The only problem for him is--he is not a premium CC member--that delete function is only available to premium 

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have posted the photos of kristy, and I already emailed them apologizing. But I'll try anyway. How do I delete the photos?

Since you are not a premium CC member--ask StnCld to delete the ones you want deleted or pay $20.00 --become premium then delete them yourself as northguy advised

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The only problem for him is--he is not a premium CC member--that delete function is only available to premium 

Arh, didn't know, thanks happy. Costa you have become premium to use this solution, good luck.

9 minutes ago, alicefalcon said:

Kristy sleeping with Alana, Kristys bed seems to be stripped, is she moving out? 😪

That's exactly what I was about to ask. Last night they spent quite sometime together in Kristy's bed talking. I also suspect one of them, or even both, is about to depart...

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think you can edit as a free member though.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think you can edit as a free member though.

The post has already been deleted and I've aready sent rlc an email apologizing and asking them to unban my IP, saying that I've deleted the content I've shared. Let's move on for now