B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Noldus

20 minutes ago, alicefalcon said:

I hope so to she really has so much potential and i hate to see her go 

As I said before she is one of the old rlc gems and they should give her the best, as they've been doing with Leora, for what she's done to them and to the viewers, in b1 and r1. And by that I mean, keeping her as a long-timer or even a full-timer in the right place with the right people. She has potential to turn into a new Nora or a new Leora, but an upgraded version

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, costa049 said:

As I said before she is one of the old rlc gems and they should give her the best, as they've been doing with Leora, for what she's done to them and to the viewers, in b1 and r1. And by that I mean, keeping her as a long-timer or even a full-timer in the right place with the right people. She has potential to turn into a new Nora or a new Leora, but an upgraded version

She has done nothing on this stay. Under the cover bates are her highlight.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She has done nothing on this stay. Under the cover bates are her highlight.

Well, this stay was her worst let's agree, but maybe because rlc didn't give her the best in her return by sending her back in b1 for an almost monotonous life. She deserves better, because she has shown potential

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, this stay was her worst let's agree, but maybe because rlc didn't give her the best in her return, sending her back in b1 for an almost monotonous life. She deserves better

I thought with getting rid of Kate and adding Irma it might get better. Same boring shit.

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I thought with getting rid of Kate and adding Irma it might get better. Same boring shit.

We all agree that Kate does nothing there, but I'm affraid that Kristy is going to be the first one to depart, according to the naming system. But everything can chage, who knows. Let's see if they move her to somewhere else in rlc, at least b4 as a last resort, as they did with the twins. Who knows if they replace monica with her, she's there for more than 2 months already

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

We all agree that Kate does nothing there, but I'm affraid that Kristy is going to be the first one to depart, according to the naming system. But everything can chage, who knows. Let's see if they more her to somewhere else in rlc, at least b4 as a last resort, as they did with the twins. 

And the twins made it so much better in B4. They should never come back. Just my opinion.

Il y a 7 heures, alicefalcon a dit :

Kristy sleeping with Alana, Kristys bed seems to be stripped, is she moving out? 😪

She should not even be re-called by RLC, contributed nothing to this project so far.

Boring as fuck does not even justify her existence.

• Like 2