B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I've sent them an email aplogizing for any inconvinience and asking them to whitelist it bacck, if possible. Let's hope for common sense on their part

Good Luck.  RLC generally doesn't have soft spot in their heart.   They are usually Cold & Calloused Sons of Bitches.

They generally blacklist the IP Address if anyone Posts any Pictures or Videos.  If you had a RLC Account that likely has been terminated.  If you don't have a RLC Account then it just the Blacklisted IP to deal with. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Good Luck.  RLC generally doesn't have soft spot in their heart.   They are usually Cold & Calloused Sons of Bitches.

They generally blacklist the IP Address if anyone Posts any Pictures or Videos.  If you had a RLC Account that likely has been terminated.  If you don't have a RLC Account then it just the Blacklisted IP to deal with. 

I don't know if I should say this but while I wait for an answer on their part I'm using a vpn

57 minutes ago, costa049 said:

What do my images have wrong? Everyone posts images here for years

welcome on rlc 🙂, don't worry many people here was banned minimum one time by rlc they don't make sentiment,

one thing is sure rlc is still on the forum , they spend more time on this forum than try to find new girls 😁

Edited by firewall

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I don't know if I should say this but while I wait for an answer on their part I'm using a vpn

That shouldn't make any difference.  All RLC has is a Scraping Software that Scans the Forums for their Picture and Video Content. They don't have a Physical Account.

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I've sent them an email aplogizing for any inconvinience and asking them to whitelist it bacck, if possible. Let's hope for common sense on their part

They don't cair,we always been treated like crap and better thing you have to do is fallow Stn advice and change IP Adress.Only safe way of never be banned from site..never,ever upload pics,videos of Rlc because is against their rules.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Others have felt the wrath of RLC as well.  Most just don't speak up and say anything about it.

And, in case they don't answer, how long does the IP ban last? Is it forever? Do you have any info on that? I don't find that option to change the IP in the interface of my router

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I used to think a long time ago that that was a good idea.  I have since learned that that is a very bad idea.  What they (RLC) really need to do is find girls that are actually looking for a place to live, girls that don't have an apartment or girls that are living with mom or dad or both parents and they want to get out on their own.  Local girls will always be able to leave the RLC apartment and go to their own homes anytime they want to and that is not a good thing IMO..

Yes, that's what I'm talking about, opening a local roommate apartment. That has usually been an apartment where the residents move in, and not just come for a temporary stay. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And, in case they don't answer, how long does the IP ban last? Is it forever? Do you have any info on that? I don't find that option to change the IP in the interface of my router

create a new account with a new email and use a new credit card number and give a fake name this is what i did when i was banned and no problem now, i have always the same ip but a different id member on the rlc site now,

wait the answer of the rlc support first probably tomorrow but for now i think you can say bye bye for your money, try to contact segpay for get a refund if rlc want listen nothing

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

When an IP is Blacklisted it's generally for life.  

RLC has been doing me in for over 6 Years I don't have enough Fingers and Toes to count how many IP Addresses I have blacklisted but there are a Couple Hundred by now . I also have 4 Routers so when they hit me I just change Routers when one can no longer connect to them.

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Suggestion: 1) Remove what you have posted (delete), 2) Inform RLC that you have done that, and you will have a chance to lift the ban, and not lose your money.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Suggestion: 1) Remove what you have posted (delete), 2) Inform RLC that you have done that, and you will have a chance to lift the ban, and not lose your money.

I have posted the photos of kristy, and I already emailed them apologizing. But I'll try anyway. How do I delete the photos?