Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

On 1/20/2020 at 7:30 AM, esanders9863 said:

I believe the worst case would have to happen in order for them to make camera 1 free, now in my opinion, and this is only my opinion, is that the worst case that I see is that Leora right now has only one major location for us to see her bating, which is her bedroom, at the same time, it really doesn't look as though any of us we'll see Malia bating anytime soon, and we all know that our princess is a perfectionist, and likes to mix things up, but unfortunately her many locations within the apartment are limited right now, so with that, it may drastically reduce the number of times Leora even has the desire to do any bating, so then and only then would RLC make a camera free just to drum up more business... now again, this is the worst of worst cases, and on top of that it's just my opinion

When I wrote the above comment, I was kind of joking around with someone that desperately wanted a free room put in by RLC, so I just kind of laid out what will it take for them to do it, but after getting home from work, I looked at the replay and I was kind of excited, because I've noticed our princess in bed with this red, blue, and white outfit on, but nothing actually happened, and that's okay, because that wasn't the part I was focusing on, what I did notice is that she didn't look happy and usually when she's warming herself up, you can almost bet something eventually is going to happen, so maybe it's nothing and I'm probably just misreading her body language, anyway it was just on my mind and I just decided to comment on it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

J'adore regarder Malia dans le bain. Corps HOT HOT en effet.

J'approuve ce que tu dis Aussie ! Ce matin, Malia était magnifique en prenant son bain : rien de sexuel (pour l'instant) mais une grande sensualité se dégageait de tout son être. Elle a quelque chose du félin dans sa façon de se mouvoir. J'adore !

• Thanks 1