Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

If she had reached up and turned off some of the regular lighting at one of the switches above the corners of the bed headboard, or got up long enough to turn one off, that would have been when some infra-red lighting started from whatever particular light's regular lighting was turned off. Infra-red lighting lots of times can make views seem quite strange and unusually abnormal e.  

This is why she must be unaware of how unattractive this makes her look

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is why she must be unaware of how unattractive this makes her look

Aww e, I just think of it like this....because I know beyond any shadow of a doubt how much of an attractive woman she really is in regular or natural lighting conditions, if ever I notice seeing her in the infra-red lighting conditions, I merely think of how much of an attractive woman she really is....that is, whether a vision of her in the regular or natural lighting as her natural attractive self, or in some infra-red zombie appearing like lighting conditions, she's still certainly quite an attractive woman either way. 😉 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Aww e, I just think of it like this....because I know beyond any shadow of a doubt how much of an attractive woman she really is in regular or natural lighting conditions, if ever I notice seeing her in the infra-red lighting conditions, I merely think of how much of an attractive woman she really is....that is, whether a vision of her in the regular or natural lighting as her natural attractive self, or in some infra-red zombie appearing like lighting conditions, she's still certainly quite an attractive woman either way. 😉 

I think everyone is missing my point, is that Leora likes to present herself in the best way possible, so I'm just saying she must be unaware of this

• Like 2