Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Entendo seu ponto de vista, mas talvez a amiga dela ainda não se sinta em casa o suficiente para assumir parte de tais responsabilidades por sua própria iniciativa até o momento.

Se esse é realmente o caso, e de fato continua depois de mais tempo, talvez Leora mencione a ela o que ela poderia fazer para ajudar em tais assuntos.

É claro que isso depende se ela prefere ou não cuidar de tais responsabilidades. Ela sempre pareceu ser uma pessoa que parecia muito particular em como gosta de várias coisas.

Thanks Nich

Maybe, but anyway, I'm in doubt ...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, you'd like to get down under her Aussie?...😉...You must be having breakfast now, are you 😁

Just having lunch, yes I would love to have her down under in Australia.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora would just love Australia, it's time RLC had an apartment under down.

Aussie, I am not so sure she would be comfortable with your warmer days. She is used to the -22C. temperatures. Poor girl would melt !

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, I am not so sure she would be comfortable with your warmer days. She is used to the -22C. temperatures. Poor girl would melt!

I would also keep her nice and warm .....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would also keep her nice and warm .....

Aussie, are you sure you noticed where  minus 22 C. is on the thermometer. She most likely would be happier in a walk in cooler. With a snow machine going to make her feel at home. 😂

You, on the other hand would need to invest in a parka, so you could keep her company !  😁

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Aussie, are you sure you noticed where minus 22 C. is on the thermometer. She most likely would be happier in a walk in cooler. With a snow machine going to make her feel at home. 😂

You, on the other hand would need to invest in a parka, so you could keep her company!  😁

I don't even need or own a jacket, never gets any lower than 5 C.

• Like 2