Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

God! It was great... 
pure imagination... and with a sound of water in the orgasm so that her friend didn't hear anything... she's on the other side of the wall...
As always, great.
Thank you, my beautiful girl.
a kiss for your lips.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys
I recently arrived home, and saw Leora cleaning the house, while Malia was in bed .... Right now, Leora cooking and serving her friend ...
Well, if Malia is visiting, as it was supposed  (Leora had spoken in five days), is understandable..
But, if  is to stay longer, as has already been said here, and because the name is already in the Apartt, then I do not understand how it does not collaborate in the housework ....
It seems Leora is doomed to take care of lazy people ...
Does anyone have any explanation ????

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hi Guys
I recently arrived home, and saw Leora cleaning the house, while Malia was in bed .... Right now, Leora cooking and serving her friend ...
Well, if Malia is visiting, as it was supposed  (Leora had spoken in five days), is understandable..
But, if  is to stay longer, as has already been said here, and because the name is already in the Apartt, then I do not understand how it does not collaborate in the housework ....

My opinion is that Leora is very meticulous about her house cleaning and would rather do it herself, I think she may also think of Malia as guest still and you don't ask guess to clean your house normally. I think as long as Malia keeps her room clean she will be OK.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hi Guys

I understand your point of subject matter lwis, but perhaps her friend may not yet feel at home enough to take up some part of such responsibilities on her own initiative as of yet.

If that indeed is the case, and it does in fact continue after more time has past, then perhaps it may take Leora mentioning to her what she could do to assist in such matters.

Of course any of that depends on whether or not if she would rather take care of such responsibilities herself instead. She has pretty much always seemed to be a person who has seemed quite particular in how she likes various things.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

My opinion is that Leora is very meticulous about her house cleaning and would rather do it herself, I think she may also think of Malia as guest still and you don't ask guess to clean your house normally. I think as long as Malia keeps her room clean she will be OK.

I agree with you, in part .... but as friends, I thought the other would help or try .....

• Like 2