Varya & Igor PICTURES

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower time!

frankly, it's like usual, I say bravo for sharing, but I am disappointed by the poor quality of the catch! it is so simple with "ocam!" 90% of shares are not worth much because poor quality ...it's a shame ...

I wasn't aware of that program. The thing I don't like about video recording is that you either have to show your id code, or blur it out with another program and then render it.

Guest Squirrel

Ocam is terrific. It allows you to quickly select an area to record, and it also captures. You always have a way to do still or video shots, without the ID number appearing. I've tried several capture programs, and it's the easiest.

It automatically saves the files, so you can make them into short clips, but still be ready to catch the "perfect moment" without the delay of making up a file name. This eliminates a lot of arduous video editing, and usually allows you to cut out the "crap," so you can do an in-line video post and not rely on outside file services (uploaded, putlocker, etc.) for the shorter videos.

Shower time!

frankly, it's like usual, I say bravo for sharing, but I am disappointed by the poor quality of the catch! it is so simple with "ocam!" 90% of shares are not worth much because poor quality ...it's a shame ...

Is that a Freeware or a Shareware program.