Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

10 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Même si certains membres du forum ne veulent pas savoir moi ça m'intéresse que quelqu'un me raconte ce qui se passe chez Leora déjà que nous n'avons plus de vidéo pour cause de ban RLC alors ne censuré pas s'il vous plait moi je n'ai pas d'abonnement c'est ma seule source d'information

Even if some members of the forum do not want to know me I am interested that someone tells me what is happening at Leora already that we no longer have video because of ban RLC so do not censored please me I do not have subscription this is my only source of information

Mais pour cela, il faut avoir des sources fiables, ce qui n'est pas forcément le cas tout le temps, certains pensent réussir à comprendre alors qu'en fait ce n'est pas totalement le cas 

Nous avons eu par le passé des personnes comprenant très bien le Russe et qui donnaient certaines informations dans le forum, tant que cela provient d'une conversation dans l'appartement alors il n'y a pas de problème

Après il faut aussi savoir avoir de la décence dans certains cas et tout n'est pas forcément bon de traduire ou de comprendre   

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Come on Pepe, you have been a member of this forum for a long time, then you also know that worse things have been written about Leora here. I think a translation of a conversation should be possible.

Doesn't make it right.

I am not saying you shouldn't share anything translated, but use your better judgment it's called common decency.

• Like 1

It was certainly good news when the lovely woman of the residence did after all end up getting a roommate. It was apparently good for both her and her new roommate.

It seemed good for her because she was also an old friend from from a previous location, and having her as a roommate will now give her some deserved and likely desired company at the new residence.

It is likely good for her roommate because of similar reasons as well, as well as perhaps offering her an opportunity to earn some compensation income, of which she may have not been fortunate enough to have had, back at the previous location.

Although it was quite fortunate and good for the both of the friends to become roommates at the new location, it has perhaps unfortunately, obviously changed the dynamics of occasions of occurrences of more higher interest at the residence.

Whereas previously, the intriguing and attractive woman had the residence to herself, and was at her leisure to do whatever she may have wanted at any given time in any of the residence's room's, it has seemed that with the addition of a roommate, she has certainly since been limited to now only a few of the residence's room's to be able to do whatever she has wanted to, and certainly for some things, has now also been limited to only certain times as well unfortunately.

. As previously mentioned, it certainly was in both of the friends and now roommates best interests, and has been and will continue to be beneficial to the both of them, but imo, the frequency of more interesting ocassions or occurrences at the residence has now unfortunately declined some it has seemed. 

• Like 1

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora and malia
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora e malia
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

tired good morning GIF   sleepy good night GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Thanks 1

good morning queen leora and pricesa Maila have an excellent and great happy weekend

Good morning everyone who has an excellent and great happy weekend

Good afternoon to everyone who has an excellent and great happy weekend

Good night to everyone who has an excellent and great happy weekend

👸👸😍😘😉😀😃☺️😙😊👍

• Like 2