Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Compliments to Leora on her latest choice of nightgowns. It is exceptionally lovely, especially when worn by a very sensuous, and beautiful lady.😊       But ???     What happened to the matching panties she donned while ironing the nightgown ???😀

The panties she wears now matches her birthday suit. 😁

• Like 2

very good night leora and malia have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow
Good weekend for all

muito boa noite leora  e malia tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
Te vejo amanhã
Bom fim de semana para todos

• Like 1

Just a statement, without intending to answer anyone:

I didn't reveal anything particular. Conversations are public. Leora, when she doesn't want us to understand what she says, she takes refuge in the bathroom or finds other ways to protect herself ...

Subject closed for me ....

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lwis said:

Just a statement, without intending to answer anyone:

I didn't reveal anything particular. Conversations are public. Leora, when she doesn't want us to understand what she says, she takes refuge in the bathroom or finds other ways to protect herself ...

Subject closed for me ....

I think the translations are great, so we know what's going on. Thanks Iwis

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:
I think the translations are great, so we know what's going on. Thanks Iwis

I totally disagree with sharing some information. Let's say for instance I over you talking about not being able to get a hard on. You wouldn't have a problem with me telling everyone. Or your wife likes to suck cock whlie making you stick a vibrator up your ass. Or secretly you like piss yourself because it's exciting or you like to wear diapers and be spanked by big hairy women are personal things I over heard you say in public ok to share with anyone? Your kids, wife, boss, people you work with or maybe it's OK if you go to church I share with everyone there. Just because we hear something does not make it ok to share with everyone else.

@daerjohn2015 @lwisthis is not pointed directly at you.

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I totally disagree with sharing some information. Let's say for instance I over you talking about not being able to get a hard on. You wouldn't have a problem with me telling everyone. Or your wife likes to suck cock whlie making you stick a vibrator up your ass. Or secretly you like piss yourself because it's exciting or you like to wear diapers and be spanked by big hairy women are personal things I over heard you say in public ok to share with anyone? Your kids, wife, boss, people you work with or maybe it's OK if you go to church I share with everyone there. Just because we here something does not make it ok to share with everyone else.

daerjohn2015 this is not pointed directly at you.

Everyone's opinion. I do not participate so what would you say? The good things may be said and the less good ones not?

Même si certains membres du forum ne veulent pas savoir moi ça m'intéresse que quelqu'un me raconte ce qui se passe chez Leora déjà que nous n'avons plus de vidéo pour cause de ban RLC alors ne censuré pas s'il vous plait moi je n'ai pas d'abonnement c'est ma seule source d'information

Even if some members of the forum do not want to know me I am interested that someone tells me what is happening at Leora already that we no longer have video because of ban RLC so do not censored please me I do not have subscription this is my only source of information

1 hour ago, lwis said:

Juste une déclaration, sans vouloir répondre à personne:

Je n'ai rien révélé de particulier. Les conversations sont publiques. Leora, quand elle ne veut pas que nous comprenions ce qu'elle dit, elle se réfugie dans la salle de bain ou trouve d'autres moyens de se protéger ...

Sujet fermé pour moi ....

Grand Merci à Iwis 👍