Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

At the end of the day, I visit RLC expecting not to see much as it is 4AM Spain time, then on to CC forum.  Masha's apartment, about 4:30 AM, couple having sex on living room couch/bed.  Some tattooed skank trying to get a black dude interested. The girl is hiding under a towel and blanket, giving him a BJ. The guy is watching TV, and could care less about the girl. Finally, he relents and bangs the girl. After, she runs off to the bathroom. He lays back and does what every guy does after sex, picks his nose, rolls the booger between his fingers, flings it on to the floor. Sometimes you can't un-see things!    

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny her boyfriend has no problem having open sex with her on the payed for cams but is more worried about keeping her covered up than having sex with her on the free cams sure he does not have something to do with rlc

Not at all.  He's an Italian rapper.

Seriously...how can anyone think Masha friends had sex all over the house day after day without being paid for that😂,just put yourself in the situation..in a real life scenario..would you even get naked in front of cams with many people watching..now imagine sex..exactly.Of course most this special guests(as i call them)only does this very explicit situations because they are being paid.Unbeliable🤣.But shouldn't be surprised anymore because some rlc users still defend the situations that happen for exemple in Barca houses are absolutely normal and real life as can be,so it's expected them to think people freely apear in this houses from time to time and decide to have explícito sex all over the houses.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seriously...how can anyone think Masha friends had sex all over the house day after day without being paid for that😂,just put yourself in the situation..in a real life scenario..would you even get naked in front of cams with many people watching..now imagine sex..exactly.Of course most this special guests(as i call them)only does this very explicit situations because they are being paid.Unbeliable🤣.But shouldn't be surprised anymore because some rlc users still defend the situations that happen for exemple in Barca houses are absolutely normal and real life as can be,so it's expected them to think people freely apear in this houses from time to time and decide to have explícito sex all over the houses.

Nice theory 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Nice theory 

Like anyone theory else.At least from my point of view that's what make more sense,just putting me in the same role that's what i would do or not.But rlc have many theories,as i said prior that are people that watch the Barca houses and say is all natural and real life and what people do nowdays,i mean..more than theories..it's logic,common sense.But i can expect that from people that look to houses like Leora and Barcas and say is all normal.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

But don't get me wrong,I love this "special guests",paid or not(I don't care)they are one of the reasons i always enjoyed more rlc,when we had many couples houses and then we could watch this type of guests(like Piper with boyfriend many time ago etc),think is one the elements,type of situations that almost vanished from rlc houses.And Masha is probably the last place left for that events and with regularity.Wish Masha doesn't leave and we will be able to see many more guests in similar situations as the actual guest couple.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Like anyone theory else.At least from my point of view that's what make more sense,just putting me in the same role that's what i would do or not.But rlc have many theories,as i said prior that are people that watch the Barca houses and say is all natural and real life and what people do nowdays,i mean..more than theories..it's logic,common sense.But i can expect that from people that look to houses like Leora and Barcas and say is all normal.

It's real normal at people that want to live on benefits not to be worried about work and so on 😉

• Upvote 1

Just now, rebliz said:

It's real normal at people that want to live on benefits not to be worried about work and so on 😉

That's for sure.As long you're willing to share you intimacy,and don't mind your intimate moments(nudity,sex)will be forever in internet for everyone to watch then seems a good style of life,payed house,check at end month,possible bonus for "extras"etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1