Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

58 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Lots and strange um of the last few days.🤔

Preparing the shows..if not mistaken Masha was packing westerday,so could be she goes the weekend vacations with the dude,then after it the big shows with the three should start.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think Masha is gone now
But how will Sophia spend the next few days, will she be visited, or is she still sick and sleeping most of the time?

My view of it,think Sophia will just do the usual shows(in bath and bed)til Masha returns from her staying with the dude,probably Sophia will join them(for some hours)during this days wherever they are.Was kinda expecting the action,shows to start this weekend but seems first will be Masha with dude outside and then probably next week things will happen in house.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

My view of it,think Sophia will just do the usual shows(in bath and bed)......

you're right
Sophia is there to feed the cats and will do a show every now and then
This apartment will be like a GOV house and that won't change until Masha is back
It's not a reproach, Sophia is doing what she can, you can't expect more, anything else would be a surprise

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

you're right
Sophia is there to feed the cats and will do a show every now and then
This apartment will be like a GOV house and that won't change until Masha is back
It's not a reproach, Sophia is doing what she can, you can't expect more, anything else would be a surprise

rado07 I think the most exciting thing to see from Sophia until Tuesday when Masha returns from vacation is moving from sofa to bed, and vice versa!😂😆
  • Haha 2