Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

I miss the guests couple in this apartment. Those two really livened up that place. 

I don't know about livening up the place but they were definitely a nice change for a little while. Maybe I always tuned in at the wrong times but most of the time I tuned in he would be on his phone or watching tv ignoring her and she would be either trying to get his attention or checking herself out in the mirror or on her phone. Other than their looks their day to day activities weren't really that interesting. They are local though so I expect to see them back every once in a while to fill in when other guests are not around. Now having said all of that I do agree that they might be quite a lot more interesting if they had their own place cause I imagine we'd see them live their lives instead of just hanging out. 

Either way Masha is the star and that cannot be denied.

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

If I understood correctly, Masha all those hours behind the p / c, hairstyle, ornate, are she catching fuckers on social media's, as happened after October with all this parade of men that passed over her? I wish we could see something interesting again at last!

Im a little confused....are you suggesting that she is online trying to find some male guests for RLC?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Rlc should "grab" and keep and keep Masha as long a step they can..last resident left that still brings ton of "special guests" and gives us what once made rlc great and is mostly gone.The enjoyment of watching new guests doing hot stuff is priceless.Foke the stupid,nonsense "erotic dolls houses".Masha house and Martina houses(for diferent reasons) are the last remains of what was once was an great,leader in style cam site.

Fully agree! Don't forget Carla too an underrated RLC gem.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Im a bit confused .... We suggesting is online trying to find some males for RLC;

What does a person behind a pc do for so many hours, after first tide up herself  thoroughly? This she did once again, just before the men's parade from the apartment began. But of course the next few days will show!

In my opinion
Mascha has changed something in her program or life and style
Was there a reason?
She has not had sex with boys for some time (in the apartment), the strange shows in the bedroom are also no longer, she no longer smokes. Sometimes there are guests who have sex or not (that's normal), sometimes special guests
I'm not complaining
for me it's ok the way it is. It's more life than before than just a show

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, hondarellas said:

What does a person behind a pc do for so many hours, after first tide up herself  thoroughly? This she did once again, just before the men's parade from the apartment began. But of course the next few days will show!

Well at least she brings to house  the people she is looking is pc etc,kinda the opposite of all others rlc houses were the "dolls" do the things outside,Masha does the opposite most of times,wish Rlc had more like her.

• Like 3

Peut-être qu'elle a eu toutes ses relations éphémère pour combler son chagrin d'amour passé et qu'elle cherche maintenant une relation stable ?  🤔

Maybe she had all her ephemeral relationships to fill her grief of past love and now she’s looking for a stable relationship?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

I want to see a 3some soon with both girls involved!🤠🤗😀

Hehe.Well i know this isn't a popular opinion but...I really hope the girls go even further in the bdsm,slave scene..golden showers,spanking,cum swap.Could be pretty epic.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1