Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

no she never did anything with her boyfriend in the apartment, apart from the multiple visits since the beginning of the year, but for a simple reason, it is that she has not been with him since too as long as we might think
She is a great friend of Masha and it is always a pleasure to see her
She took advantage of the masseuse's massage a week or two ago to be topless in the living room, the cameras don't really scare her anymore but I don't know if she could have sex with her boyfriend in the apartment , time will tell us

I'd love to see her with her BF, hope RLC gives them a good incentive. 

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Does this mean that I can quit looking for her on Chaturbate?

i think it mean no more cam show for her if she stay here now, i doubt she will do this under the rlc cameras,

the rlc job is more cool than cb 🙂

• Like 1

Not sure about this,think is more fun,better the House be just Masha and she having many diferent guests.Sophia can be a lot of fun somethimes but also a dead fish also(like she is being sinse she arrived few days ago).But who knows,maybe we gona see some fun things in house.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure about this,think is more fun,better the House be just Masha and she having many diferent guests.Sophia can be a lot of fun somethimes but also a dead fish also(like she is being sinse she arrived few days ago).But who knows,maybe we gona see some fun things in house.

Lately there has not been one fun thing in this apartment.  Just a bunch of visiting freeloaders..  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lately there has not been one fun thing in this apartment.  Just a bunch of visiting freeloaders..  

Since the end of last year this apartment has had a very positive development. At the moment it is a little weak, but I think that patience is part of voyeurism. When action is always required, things tend to become artifical as for example with GOV. The inhabitants only give silly shows, which look like something but are in reality empty of life.

So it is better to be patient and hope for such nice visitors as wesaw with the last guest couple. 😀👍 

• Upvote 2