Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

I like this girl, hope she gets comfortable around the cameras. She's got this real sweet innocent yet wild thing about her.

She isn't new in this apartment 

she has already come several times over the years of existence of this apartment, taking showers in the dark and also with the light, she even stayed topless throughout the apartment during the new year two years ago now

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She isn't new in this apartment 

she has already come several times over the years of existence of this apartment, taking showers in the dark and also with the light, she even stayed topless throughout the apartment during the new year two years ago now

Oh wow I didn't expect all of that. I've only just recently noticed her with her bf. Has she done anything with her bf in the apartment? 

49 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Oh wow I didn't expect all of that. I've only just recently noticed her with her bf. Has she done anything with her bf in the apartment? 

If you are asking about Sophia she has a long history in this apartment. She has had at least three guys and played with Nelly plus licked Masha's pussy while tied up.  She also let Masha eat her pussy just before she left last visit.

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

If you are asking about Sophia she has a long history in this apartment. She has had at least three guys and played with Nelly plus licked Masha's pussy while tied up.  She also let Masha eat her pussy just before she left last visit.

No not Sophia, I was asking about the other girl that was in the apartment tonight. I've seen her before with her bf during New Years and Masha's birthday but I think that's it. Sounds like she's been around for a while though. 

7 hours ago, AntEater said:

no she never did anything with her boyfriend in the apartment, apart from the multiple visits since the beginning of the year, but for a simple reason, it is that she has not been with him since too as long as we might think
She is a great friend of Masha and it is always a pleasure to see her
She took advantage of the masseuse's massage a week or two ago to be topless in the living room, the cameras don't really scare her anymore but I don't know if she could have sex with her boyfriend in the apartment , time will tell us

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AntEater said:

Only remarkable thing(also some showers)was one "orgy try" night,lots of nudity,with Dasha,Sasha,Masha,beard friend and his girlfriend and her.Was the max i seen her going..topless in bed and sofa goofing with the others,kissing,some boobs play by Sasha and others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1