Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

you just killed aaron 😄 mellisa showed this photo to minie 😄  but i'm so happy about it they deserve every single of missery for their attitude 😄

i was almost sure melissa showed camcaps pics to minnie, what a idea melissa 😁 here we go 2 more hours of crying now

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

so alisas guy asked faye to fuck behind the cameras and also grab her from her neck, and faye said that to alisa and you can guess what happen, and than sergio learn the info and said to faye that she should share this info, after faye argue with her guy cause her guy fucked a prostitue,so its a mess, while alisa is fucking with everyone but she loves him and the guy cant propose to fuck other girl (totally insanity) now faye and her guy they kinda have unofficial realitionship just they didnt put tag on it and faye was kinda ignoring him so he fucked a prostitue and than faye learn it and boom another drama started and she was like we are together and how you could do that and blah blah blah (well what the hell faye expecting a guy to do? ) anyway my opin ion is that faye as hot tho she is that dump and drama quinn is, while what is going on with alisa i have no clue that realitionship is greater than my logic.

Hahaha, so Faye and her guy were having a situation, so what else would he do, go f a prostitute!  Lololol!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And the 3rd world war will start

These are the times I would love to have a sub!  Great drama and people using sex to get back at each other. The best thing VH used to have more of ,drama!

• Like 1