ADMIN. READ THIS

TBG 150

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a born and bred Englishman I found Squirrel's explanation entirely bewildering!!!! I'm sure it's correct as our exalted Squirrel is classically trained in the mysteries of the most beautiful language in the world.

I am going to listen to some music for a while and while away a few hours whilst watching Leora. I do this once in a while!!!  Correct or not Squirrel???

Guest Squirrel

As a born and bred Englishman I found Squirrel's explanation entirely bewildering!!!! I'm sure it's correct as our exalted Squirrel is classically trained in the mysteries of the most beautiful language in the world.

I am going to listen to some music for a while and while away a few hours whilst watching Leora. I do this once in a while!!!  Correct or not Squirrel???

You are correct, and the subject matter is bewildering. You have pleased the Grammar Nazis and you may therefore run to the nearest pub and quaff enough ale to please Chaucer.

Now, where is my "Not Sure If Thread Is Dead..." meme? Must be somewhere in this mess...

To make it a little easier, I feel an upcoming headache so I take the two aspirins, as suggested.

That I knew but why.  When I do spell it wrong people still know what I mean.  My dad always told me to sound out the words so I could spell it.  Lets just say my school grades was not great.

LOL I can't eaven spel right

you are the best guy @ CC  :)