Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
I think the best thing that can happen is for Leora to spend some time in krasnoyark... hahaha
Maybe... that would make it easier for her to lose some weight... in these months, she's gained a lot of weight... I'm not saying she doesn't look good. It's just an observation...
and I also think that for many people, to be without Leora for a while, is good, so that many people, have a life of their own... don't live other people's lives... there are people who spend a lot of time looking at Leora, live Leora's life, and forget to live her life.. (including me)...hahaha

well she does nothing but sleep and watch movies and gets fatter and fatter, she is a shadow of what she once was 😪

• Like 2

good afternoon queen Leora and princess Maila have a nice happy weekend 

Good afternoon everyone who has a happy weekend 

Good night everyone who has a good happy weekend 

Good morning everyone, have a great happy day

👸👸👍😉😎😄😍😘☺️😙

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:56 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't recall nicknaming anybody "Taboo."  Not my doing. There was a fantastic gal we called "Mighty Mouse," but she bathed nude and I didn't nickname her, either. She was a visitor to Elena and Arthur's place, which later became Maya and Stephan's. I am only responsible for "Goddess" (Leora), "Qualude" (Maya's Dog) and "Meth" (Isabel's yip dog.) Probably NL nicknamed Nora (aka Nastya) "the Queen" because she was tops her her day before she left that first apartment.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:59 PM, Pepe said:

Yeah I was writing in the same style as Nicholas and it's hard to decipher. Leora the Goddess is who I was referring to. 😁

Perhaps there may be some misunderstanding. In the past, in the years 2015 to 2017, there were a pair of couple tenants that were with the project for awhile.

Their project names were Zoya & Lev. Zoya had a sister that sometimes visited and on several occasions even stayed for extended periods of time although was really more or less temporary short periods of several weeks to a month or so.

During Zoya's sister's extended short stays, it had been noticed that she would always shower or take baths while wearing no less than a panty and even at times a t-shirt as well.

During some of those extended short stays of Zoya's sister, some of the members who were members of both CC's as well as RLCF at the time, and a few who still may be, started referring to Zoya's sister as Taboo as a nickname.

That is all that I believe may have been meant by a post that philo posted in reference to a similarity of that to some bathing in some panty's occurring at L & M's residence recently.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

camera (1) free 👍

have a great happy day 

They will leave the house with joy

I think it is useless to repeat the same thing every day knowing that rlc has nothing to do with requests on the forum, if you want to be heard, you might as well harass them directly via their support, here it does completely useless

Have a Nice day too

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2020 at 5:45 AM, raul399 said:

Hello...
I think the best thing that can happen is for Leora to spend some time in krasnoyark... hahaha
Maybe... that would make it easier for her to lose some weight... in these months, she's gained a lot of weight... I'm not saying she doesn't look good. It's just an observation...
and I also think that for many people, to be without Leora for a while, is good, so that many people, have a life of their own... don't live other people's lives... there are people who spend a lot of time looking at Leora, live Leora's life, and forget to live her life.. (including me)...hahaha

On 2/1/2020 at 7:25 AM, Xarvaz said:

well she does nothing but sleep and watch movies and gets fatter and fatter, she is a shadow of what she once was 😪

Greetings Braul...

As far as her spending some time in what was believed by most to be her hometown ever since her first becoming a participant of the project, that may very likely come soon enough.

As on a number of previous occasions in the past, I notice you've made it a point to reflect on someone's weight. You mention that you're not saying that someone doesn't look good, yet you seem compelled to make it a point to mention someone's weight yet once again.

If in fact someone does look good to you, why continue to make points referencing that someone's weight ? Do you not think that someone who is without any doubt an obviously intelligent person would not be perfectly aware of their weight, and especially a woman at that ? Is someone's weight that much of a obsession with you my friend ?

Perhaps you may be right about some, and someone's life in becoming an obsession to some others who may have indirect insights into part of someone else's life as far as being privileged in any way of such, such as perhaps observations through cams, and if so, perhaps some who have developed obsessions more than perhaps should have, should perhaps take breaks from some of the obsessions.

Greetings Xarvaz....

As far as referencing all someone does is sleep and watch movies, I must disagree. After much observation of someone since a return to the project at the current location, she has gotten ready and left the apartment usually around 4, 5, or even 6 days out of almost every week since arriving at the current residence, and usually stays gone for at least, 4 to 8 hours or more when she does.

No one has any way of knowing what she does when she's away from the apartment. Also, she has always seemed to be someone who likes to maintain a clean place to live in, and usually always spends a good part of one day of each week performing house chores.

Also, after much observation over quite an extended period of time starting around her second year with the project, not long after her and her companion first relocated to the second residence from the first, although she was always considered by many to be an attractive and pretty woman, for around the first two years or so, she was also a good bit on the thin or slim side.

There is no doubt that there eventually started being more of her, as she certainly by most opinions blossomed into a curvacious and well proportioned and certainly even more attractive woman.

There was a time at the previous residence where it may have seemed that perhaps there may have been even just a little more of her then there is now, but even then it was considered by most opinions that the extra development of her, was even quite more attractive than when she was noticeably thinner or slimmer during the first couple of years as a participant or tenant of the project, and had not yet perhaps blossomed into a fully mature woman physically.

It is a given that everyone has their own views and opinions on everything in life, but again I cannot agree that there has been becoming more and more of her because she is and has always been the main reason I ever became interested in the project enough so to become a member quite a long time ago. Because of such, my view and opinion has been formed after quite a bit of continuous and consistent observation over a quite lengthy and substantial amount of time.

Also, perhaps there are more appropriate and nicer ways of someone attempting to relate certain points on such subject matter if it is believed or felt that there should perhaps be done so.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Greetings Braul...

As far as her spending some time in what was believed by most to be her hometown ever since her first becoming a participant of the project, that may very likely come soon enough.

As on a number of previous occasions in the past, I notice you've made it a point to reflect on someone's weight. You mention that you're not saying that someone doesn't look good, yet you seem to have to make it a point to mention someone's weight yet once again.

If in fact someone does look good to you, why continue to make points referencing that someone's weight ? Do you not think that someone who is without any doubt an obviously intelligent person would not be perfectly aware of their weight, and especially a woman at that ? Is someone's weight that much of a obsession with you my friend ?

Perhaps you may be right about someone and someone's life in becoming an obsession to some others who may have indirect insights into part of someone else's life as far being privileged in any way of such, such as perhaps observations through cams, and if so, perhaps some who have developed obsessions more than perhaps should have, should perhaps take breaks from some of the obsessions.

Greetings Xarvaz....

As far as referencing all someone does is sleep and watch movies, I must disagree. After much observation of someone since a return to the project at the current location, she has gotten ready and left the apartment usually around 4, 5, or even 6 days out of almost every week since arriving at the current residence, and usually stays gone for at least, 4 to 8 hours or more when she does.

No one has any way of knowing what she does when she's away from the apartment. Also, she has always seemed to be someone who likes to maintain a clean place to live in, and always spends a good part of one day of each week performing house chores.

Also, after much observation over quite an extended period of time starting around her second year with the project, not long after her and her companion first relocated to the second residence from the first, although she was always considered by many to be an attractive and pretty woman, for around the first two years or so, she was also a good bit on the thin or slim side.

There is no doubt that there eventually started being more of her, as she certainly by most opinions blossomed into a curvacious and well proportioned and certainly even more attractive woman.

There was a time at the previous residence where it may have seemed that perhaps there may have been even just a little more of her then there is now, but even then it was considered by most opinions that the extra development of her, was even quite more attractive than when she was noticeably thinner or slimmer during the first couple of years as a participant or tenant of the project, and had not yet perhaps blossomed into a fully mature woman physically.

It is a given that everyone has their own views and opinions on everything in life, but again I cannot agree that there has been becoming more and more of her because she is and has always been the main reason I ever became interested in the project enough so to become a member quite a long time ago. Because of such, my view and opinion has been formed after quite a bit of continuous and consistent observation over a quite lengthy and substantial amount of time.

Also, perhaps there are more appropriate and nicer ways of someone attempting to relate certain points on such subject matter if it is believed or felt that there should perhaps be done so.  

Thank you Nicholas, also no one ever takes into account the cameras make people look bigger than they are too.

I think someone who is themselves probably insecure in their own body are usually the ones who point out the flaws in others or it has a lot to do with jealousy and envy.

Or they're just a total ass. @raul399

• Like 5

very good night leora and malia have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow
Good weekend for all

muito boa noite leora  e malia tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
Te vejo amanhã
Bom fim de semana para todos

lonely anxiety GIF by Michelle Porucznik   Good Morning Love GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• Like 2