B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL she's already showed everybody what she has to offer.  I hate to burst your bubble but she's not new if she has been seen before!

for me she is new because it's more than 2 months i am not member on rlc i saw nothing with her,

the question is :is it enough for me to pay 45 $ for watch her mmm the question is no  i am interested on rlc just to watch piper/taylor and this new girl but i am not ready to pay 45$ for that i am waiting more content

Just now, firewall said:

for me she is new because it's more than 2 months i am not member on rlc i saw nothing with her,

the question is :is it enough for me to pay 45 $ for watch her mmm the question is no  i am interested on rlc just to watch piper/taylor and this new girl but i am not ready to pay 45$ for that i am waiting more content

i admire your commitment to wait and hopefully the more you wait you will come to terms with yourself that it's just not worth throwing your money away each month.

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

Electra showed, with the boy and Piper, that she shows everything, sex in every way, but I don't know if that's worth $45.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i admire your commitment to wait and hopefully the more you wait you will come to terms with yourself that it's just not worth throwing your money away each month.

45 $ for a month it's alot of money and i expect more content for pay this price now

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Electra showed, with the boy and Piper, that she shows everything, sex in every way, but I don't know if that's worth $45.

the question is no for me, like i said i am just interested by piper/taylor and this girl it's too short for the moment for i pay this price,

everyone is free to do his choices