B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

If anyone knows any reason for Alana and Irma to be in Barca house please tell..Seems do nothing Alana will "gift" us with an "exciting" rlc style shower in dark with candle lights.Man this girls in Barca houses become pure clones one of another's.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

If anyone knows any reason for Alana and Irma to be in Barca house please tell..Seems do nothing Alana will "gift" us with an "exciting" rlc style shower in dark with candle lights.Man this girls in Barca houses become pure clones one of another's.

I don't know about you but I never saw Alana take a bath without light despite having lit candles like what she did well last night
must better turn your tongue 10 times in the mouth before speaking :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Tina had a great bate and orgasm this morning, unfortunately under the covers.  But she did enjoy it.

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

And yesterday in the tub.

Tina. ❤️

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

All young women are not nymphomaniacs and I do not agree on the side that she would not be comfortable with the cameras, otherwise she would not give us everything we have ever had when she was at R1 and everything we can see right now at B1
Are you sure the cameras annoy her?

Alana has no troubles with the cameras. She has even masturbated without covering, something even Kamilla or Kristy hasn't done.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dear god,we had Aria for more than four endless months and she still in Barca houses all the time.

What's really pissing me off about this situation with Aria, apart from the fact she's been a participant for far too long, is that when she spent countless nights AWOL, she must have 1 or several places she dossed down, not B1...So why choose B1 now...😡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1