B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

She has 2 good reasons to be popular. Take a guess. (It's below her face).

Even that got worst..more saggy reasons than ever.Its her 5 time,at least do something more than the prior 4 times.But that's how this type of barca girls do,like Sophie,twins.They come again and again and just do what's the memo orders,says.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's on vacation 😉 

Who goes vacations 4,5 months..she was four months in b2 and half of that time she was living elsewhere,now that she "leaved" she is camping in b1.Makes sense.

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well you know i prefer to enjoy this girls with their boyfriends than in the stupid fake lesbian shows but this time i agree with the people about this dude(and her also),they look high all the time,and they already looked that way when they were in COV as guests.Probrably they were more cheap for rlc,and that way the site can pay their clones and now also the guests that were residents(Aria) for months and after it stay in houses.

It's not like I'm interested waching this couple, because similar to e.g. Tina or Blair, Eletta is not attractive. They lack good looking and an interesting personality. 

Also I would be happy if RLC would finally bring the quality up again. However, from my point of view an investment only makes sense for the couple and roommate apartments. The GOV concept has proven to be worthless. So many people who are just on "vacation". It's time for a few more people who really live somewhere. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

She has 2 good reasons to be popular. Take a guess. (It's below her face).

I know I quote my self, but the 3 likes demonstrates, that this thread is not completely lost, a few has humor: Thank you so much. The future is not all dark. Like the universe with stars though huge distances between and so is RLC. LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's not like I'm interested waching this couple, because similar to e.g. Tina or Blair, Eletta is not attractive. They lack good looking and an interesting personality. 

If Elettra isn't an interesting personallity, I don't know who is??? She is as wild as Damira!! And I find her very attractive, even more so than the boring photo model type! I love bigger girls! 😍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mauri said:

B1 go in B4?

Why on earth would B1 be going to B4?  If they left to go somewhere, they are going somewhere without cameras and probably hanging with the dope boys!! Tina and Irma to my knowledge have never had sex on camera and I don't think they are going to start now.  As for the new girl, she just sounds like another one of those girls that will fuck anything!!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Perché mai B1 dovrebbe andare a B4? Se sono partiti per andare da qualche parte, vanno da qualche parte senza telecamere e probabilmente restano in giro con i ragazzi della droga !! Tina e Irma per quanto ne so non hanno mai fatto sesso con la macchina fotografica e non credo che inizieranno ora. Per quanto riguarda la nuova ragazza, sembra proprio un'altra di quelle ragazze che scoperanno di tutto !!

because they took things to spend the night out and sleep

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

because they took things to spend the night out and sleep

LOL that's a good reason and I forget how when there is a guy in the picture that he has to tag along for all the slutty girls to play with.  So, you might be right as that has how it's gone in the past.