B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC will not save their sinking ship by bringing all the used garbage back!

3 multiple repeats in B1,  5 multiple repeats in B2,  3 multiple repeats in B4,  nothing but repeats in the COV's,  and couples who have been on RLC way to long!  RLC will not survive if they continue down this same path.  Most people want to see fresh faces and not repeats no matter how good you think they were!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

3 multiple repeats in B1,  5 multiple repeats in B2,  3 multiple repeats in B4,  nothing but repeats in the COV's,  and couples who have been on RLC way to long!  RLC will not survive if they continue down this same path.  Most people want to see fresh faces and not repeats no matter how good you think they were!!

They should just get an apartment for anyone who has been on more than twice and keep them away from the rest of the girls.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, super134 said:

They should just get an apartment for anyone who has been on more than twice and keep them away from the rest of the girls.

Not a bad idea but that will never happen because RLC want's the show played out like it always has been.  In my opinion they should get rid of all the girls and only bring in girls that don't know anybody.  That way you could at least see real friendships being created.  As it is now, there will always be the same, lame ass shows.  They need new people, Masha is as stale as any 4 year old cracker can be. The other couples are stale as well.  Nelly and Bogdan, well there is just nothing to say about them except for they are just boring!! From what I've been reading the only thing fresh and that carries any excitement in all the apartments is this Malia chick....she is captivating the viewing audience and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the spotlight away from lounging Leora.  Anyway, just my thoughts so take them how ever you want to.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So we'll get just 1 apt with 2 girls then...😏

1 good apartment would be better than all the fucked up apartments you have now IMO.

I never liked the girls apartment hopping and intermingling with the other apartments.  Too many bad habits are picked up this way and it throws "Real Life" right out the window!!  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1 good apartment would be better than all the fucked up apartments you have now IMO.

I never liked the girls apartment hopping and intermingling with the other apartments.  Too many bad habits are picked up this way and it throws "Real Life" right out the window!!  

The point I was making, in my sarcastic way, is that nearly all the girls know each other in someway outside of RLC...although I was exaggerating slightly...:wink:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The point I was making, in my sarcastic way, is that nearly all the girls know each other in someway outside of RLC...although I was exaggerating slightly...:wink:

Yes Mr. Sarcasm you are right and that's the biggest problem with RLC to date.  One repeat comes back and before you know it she has solicited one of the girls she already knows and before long you are stuck with apartments full of fucking repeats.  You know, I must be crazy to think that one day it might get better and maybe I would rejoin but the way it's going, that is something I won't ever have to worry about.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Welcome to rlc motel,and we tought it couldn't get worst with the constant rejoins..now we have the hotel..to enjoy the same girls we seen already to death camping as guests.

I assume you are talking about Aria???  Yes, you are right Sergio, when she left B2 she should have left for good!!

• Upvote 1

It's like now, Loraine has pretty much checked out of B2 and is probably spending her time getting the shit fucked out of her by the leaches that Sara and Stella turned on to the gaggle!!  Now, fish lips Belle and many others are back for the umpteenth time.....when will the madness end!!!

• Like 1