B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

My god RLC is really fucked up these days...who would have ever thought that Olivia and Loraine would be standing in the same room together, let alone putting on a hard -core show...:undecided:

Testing the waters trying to fit in.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It has, but I think the jury is out on this one...Personally I don't see a similarity...Lets face it, their nipples are totally different for a start aren't they? 😏

I think they are sisters though. I actually see quite alot of facial similarities. They have pretty separate groups of friends, very few in common, and there seem to be a small difference in age. Besides, it has been translated.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have...I just stay well clear of B2 when they put a show on involving Blair and Loraine 😏

It has, but I think the jury is out on this one...Personally I don't see a similarity...Lets face it, their nipples are totally different for a start aren't they? 😏

Far better than the big bedroom, Imo...

On this we fully agree!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Remember when this two arrived(Olivia&ulyana)and people says they wouldnt enter the stupid Barca shows..well were it is🤣.Barca house aren't about real life and people being themselfs..is about stupid shows and fake lesbians.

The GOV concept just sucks. Every Girl RLC sends there either do Nothing or Ends up perform this silly pseudo lesbian shows. 😒

I understand that now and therefore I think the best solution would be to close GOV as fast as possible. These apartments are simply not a little realistic and do not give any insight into the private life of the residents. It is all just a meaningless imitation of chaturbate.