B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

Is it just me or does anybody else see a facial resemblance between Belle and Blair? As Belle has got older, she has lost her chubby face and has features akin to Blair even though she lacks the height! Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they were related 🤔

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Is it just me or does anybody else see a facial resemblance between Belle and Blair? As Belle has got older, she has lost her chubby face and has features akin to Blair even though she lacks the height! Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they were related 🤔

Yep, the resemblance is called sillicone and botox! 💉

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

It's amazing how much they've fucked up the lighting and cameras with all the Christmas lights in this apartment. All the rooms look like dark blurry caves most of the time. 

Hopefully whoever replaces Loraine & Blair (that has to happen soon, right?) removes all of that shit. It's the middle of February...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:12 PM, happyman88 said:

Plastic cirurgy adctited..both look more and like like the late Michael Jackson.Just two exemples of girls of rlc that looked pretty good the first time they apeared in cams but in just few years got a lot worst looking,mainly due to all cosmetic interventions,that sadly neither will stop doing.

• Like 2