B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

@Alladino Were you a member while Olivia and Ulyana were in St. Petersburg? They always had a lot of guests (male and female), and many wild parties. I don't know if any of them are still together with their boyfriends, but give them some time, I'm pretty sure we might see atleast some great events again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

@Alladino Were you a member while Olivia and Ulyana were in St. Petersburg? They always had a lot of guests (male and female), and many wild parties. I don't know if any of them are still together with their boyfriends, but give them some time, I'm pretty sure we might see atleast some great events again.

Only Olivia had good parties and it wasn't that frequent. Only towards the tail end of her visit and after her break up with Nick.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Only Olivia had good parties and it wasn't that frequent. Only towards the tail end of her visit and after her break up with Nick.

Yeah, it was more Marat who had the parties, not Ulyana. But Olivia had frequent and wild parties, even back in Taya's apartment, so it was not only towards the end.

3 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I have a lot of hope that Olivia will persuade Uliana to get naked in sexy heels and to do a serious lesbian show for us.
she seems very uninhibited to me

Well she could well get naked and do lesbian shows with dildos and strapons...but I think wearing heels could be a step too far 😏

I admit I have barely been on RLC for the past week and am wondering where the beautiful Loraine has been. Did she pack a bag and go someplace. I miss that ass and pussy. Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me.....:sad:

Edited: How long has that vacation notice been there for Loraine? AM I now getting blind as well as old? Too funny. I never saw it.

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I admit I have barely been on RLC for the past week and am wondering where the beautiful Loraine has been. Did she pack a bag and go someplace. I miss that ass and pussy. Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me.....:sad:

Edited: How long has that vacation notice been there for Loraine? AM I now getting blind as well as old? Too funny. I never saw it.

You're not going blind PP...As usual RLC are quick out of the blocks... NOT! They've only recently put it up...😏

• Thanks 1