B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes Mr. Sarcasm you are right and that's the biggest problem with RLC to date.  One repeat comes back and before you know it she has solicited one of the girls she already knows and before long you are stuck with apartments full of fucking repeats.  You know, I must be crazy to think that one day it might get better and maybe I would rejoin but the way it's going, that is something I won't ever have to worry about.

Tbh I don't know where RLC is going...:huh:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...RLC doesn't know where RLC is going!

First thing you need to do is get all of RLC off the drugs.  Once they are all off the drugs and can function as rational human's and quit looking at how their doing through cloudy minds, they would see that what their doing is shit and it needs to be changed.  RLC = Really Love Cocaine!!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I assume you are talking about Aria???  Yes, you are right Sergio, when she left B2 she should have left for good!!

Aria,Belle.And by this ritm god knows who more.We had this girls endless months in cams,repeated times and not happy with that now they just stay after it,any excitement that could still bring this Barca houses(almost none nowdays)is destroyed by this free loaders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Aria,Belle.And by this ritm god knows who more.We had this girls endless months in cams,repeated times and not happy with that now they just stay after it,any excitement that could still bring this Barca houses(almost none nowdays)is destroyed by this free loaders.

Belle's just passing through guys...Stop panicking! If a girl's visiting Barca, she's gonna hang out with her friends...

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

LOL they are not freeloaders Ze, they are serving a purpose outside the apartments for RLC or they wouldn't be there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not panicking, I just think it's another piss poor decision made by a bunch of worthless managers!

Surely if she's in Barca, and there are girls she knows staying in apts she knows, she's gonna go see them and it's got fuck all to do with RLC management if she goes to visit...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Surely if she's in Barca, and there are girls she knows staying in apts she knows, she's gonna go see them and it's got fuck all to do with RLC management if she goes to visit...

LOL it's fuck all because there is NO RLC management and that is abundantly clear!!