Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nah he'll be too busy on here 😁 Whatever any action is taken there will always be differences of opinion as to the right or wrongs, you can never win really. Some will say all borders should have been shut weeks ago. The numbers in Germany, France and Spain now are getting very big so it is worrying. Am surprised UK isn't that much worse seeing how crowded we are but I expect it will rise soon. Europe has a much bigger land mass but seems to make no difference. 

I do not have to cross the border. When it is a method which will work I think it is good. I am no expert of course. UK has the advantage to be an island I think... 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not have to cross the border. When it is a method which will work I think it is good. I am no expert of course. UK has the advantage to be an island I think... 

seems now it's only a partial close of the border with France with enhanced control but not a total close of the border, every hours the news change 

i think the situation will be the same soon in UK with the number of infected

What's more dangerous to you? A virus or irrational humans?

A virus or a panicked media that's gone viral?

How come when H1N1 killed 18,000 people in the US alone, we heard almost nothing about it? Nobody hoarded toilet paper then except for the people who were full of shit.

I suggest all the idiots who disregard rational thought take whips and chains and march through the street flagellating themselves.  We'll be glad to help!

Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Flagellants_(CCXVr).jpg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe but makes it more difficult to escape 😁 well if a few of us disappear off the radar you will know we failed to 😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

+368 new deaths in italy the last 24h ☹️, for who say it's not a dangerous virus...it's just the beginning of the pandemic and we don't have a vaccine

seems Italy was least prepared to combat the virus--as it has the highest number of cases per 1M population and 2nd highest number of deaths (China being 1st)

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
China 80,849 +25 3,199 +10 66,931 10,719 3,226 56.2
Italy 24,747 +3,590 1,809 +368 2,335 20,603 1,672 409.3
WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China. Coronavirus counter with new cases...

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

seems Italy was least prepared to combat the virus--as it has the highest number of cases per 1M population and 2nd highest number of deaths (China being 1st)

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
China 80,849 +25 3,199 +10 66,931 10,719 3,226 56.2
Italy 24,747 +3,590 1,809 +368 2,335 20,603 1,672 409.3
WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China. Coronavirus counter with new cases...

you can add the spain also they enter in the competion with +96 new deaths

• Like 1