Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope you're staying away from her right now.  I'm the same, I'm not the least bit afraid to get it, but my Mom and Dad both have underlying conditions and I would die w/o them.

Hey Ash stay safe there. We need you here 😉🧡

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope you're staying away from her right now.  I'm the same, I'm not the least bit afraid to get it, but my Mom and Dad both have underlying conditions and I would die w/o them.

don't worry i take my distance with security, take care of the grandparents and old people is the most important thing to do in this period they are the most fragile with this virus they have to stay at home a maximum

• Like 1

I have a question, the regular flu season has peaked and is  going to end here. This will free up a lot of the things needded like ventilators. If these folks had gotten their free flu shot, there wouldnt be any shortages. They're using up resources that are unnecessary. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't worry i take my distance with security, take care of the grandparents and old people is the most important thing to do in this period they are the most fragile with this virus they have to stay at home a maximum

But they are so stubborn and won't listen usually. Caught my grandma going shopping yesterday🙈. I told her I will outfit her with a cowbell when she does it again... 😁

• Haha 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I have a question, the regular flu season has peaked and is  going to end here. This will free up a lot of the things needded like ventilators. If these folks had gotten their free flu shot, there wouldnt be any shortages. They're using up resources that are unnecessary. 

The flu shots only help against the real flu. Most people going to the doctor because the have a cold or little headache. There is no shot against that...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But they are so stubborn and won't listen usually. Caught my grandma going shopping yesterday🙈. I told her I will outfit her with a cowbell when she does it again... 😁

very very bad girl 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

this is the lesson we have to learn after that, not doubt more people will be  vaccined with the flu now for the next year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash stay safe there. We need you here 😉🧡

That's such a sweet thing to say!! You know I feel the same way about you guys.if everyone follows the guidelines. This will hopefully blow over. Believe it or not I was in Fla last to watch the Phil's preseason games. Saw 2, 1 cancld. There was no hoarded or disruptions at restaurants. Then come back here and watch 2 white trash woman fighting off a lady who wanted a pack of toilet paper. The had at least  10 8 packs. These situations bring out the very best in some, and the absolute worst in others. You and your loved ones stay well!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The flu shots only help against the real flu. Most people going to the doctor because the have a cold or little headache. There is no shot against that...

What I meant was that people who didn't get a flu shot, that are now in the hospital, are using resources that could have been saved for serious covid 19 patients like ventilators.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

What I meant was that people who didn't get a flu shot, that are now in the hospital, are using resources that could have been saved for serious covid 19 patients like ventilators.

Yes that is true. We in our company get the flu shots for free each year...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's such a sweet thing to say!! You know I feel the same way about you guys.if everyone follows the guidelines. This will hopefully blow over. Believe it or not I was in Fla last to watch the Phil's preseason games. Saw 2, 1 cancld. There was no hoarded or disruptions at restaurants. Then come back here and watch 2 white trash woman fighting off a lady who wanted a pack of toilet paper. The had at least  10 8 packs. These situations bring out the very best in some, and the absolute worst in others. You and your loved ones stay well!!

Thanks. I guess toilet paper is the new gold now. It is hilarious. I wonder if people usually are soo short on toilet paper. I always have at least 2 more packs at home so I do not need to buy any now. 😁