Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

WTF + 793 new deaths in italy this is a disaster ☹️

it must be hard to live for the medical profession which cannot save their patients
I saw a report in a hospital at their place, and for the moment the only patients who leave are those which leave between four boards, and yet I do not doubt at all the efforts provided to save them

big prey for italian people 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. I guess toilet paper is the new gold now. It is hilarious. I wonder if people usually are soo short on toilet paper. I always have at least 2 more packs at home so I do not need to buy any now. 😁

Well at worst you can always get in the shower and stick the shower head around your ass :biggrin:

All i can say is there must be a hell of a lot of people shitting well to use up all this toilet paper :biggrin:

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looking at the numbers it seems France is doing better 👍

not really, the number you have every day of a new infected people is very relative,  the test is very limited in France if we compare with the Germany or the Italy

they are reserved in priority for the serious cases and the medical suspect cases, some experts say in reality there is probably x10 cases in the country

the only good reliable number is the number of deaths, many people don't know they are infected

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

not really, the number you have every day of a new infected people is very relative,  the test is very limited in France if we compare with the Germany or the Italy

they are reserved in priority for the serious cases and the medical suspect cases, some experts say in reality there is probably x10 cases in the country

the only good reliable number is the number of deaths, many people don't know they are infected

I hope the situation will improve soon. 

7 minutes ago, Cody0526 said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

White supremacists discussed plans to weaponize coronavirus via “saliva,” a “spray bottle” or “laced items,” according to a weekly intelligence brief...

you just can't stop politicizing---can you!!!!!

Andrew Baker  5 hours ago  edited

The tests are beautiful.
Anyone can have it done.
We have millions of them.

Shaydee  Andrew Baker  5 hours ago

Fifteen cases which will quickly be down to zero..

oliverwendellsr  Shaydee  5 hours ago

April's just around the corner.

JcX1111  oliverwendellsr  4 hours ago

It will just miraculously disappear.

1 hour ago, Cody0526 said:
Andrew Baker  5 hours ago  edited

The tests are beautiful.
Anyone can have it done.
We have millions of them.

Shaydee  Andrew Baker  5 hours ago

Fifteen cases which will quickly be down to zero..

oliverwendellsr  Shaydee  5 hours ago

April's just around the corner.

JcX1111  oliverwendellsr  4 hours ago

It will just miraculously disappear.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Friday, Natasha Ott was found dead in her kitchen — her coronavirus test from Monday had still not come back. Her story was recounted by...