Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

6 hours ago, firewall said:

the problem also is they are surpassed by the quantity of the people arrive to the hospital and they have to choose between the people who have the most chance to survive and between  one person of 80 yo  and one person of 50 yo they will choose this one of 50 yo in priority , many old person  die in their corner alone without their family ☹️ the situation is critical in italy,

i heard the history of a doctor at the radio with his patient before he die and it was horrible

That is horrible. I'm not sure how it is in Italy, but in my country I read 50% or so of elderly didnt get a flu shot. Maybe if they did , resources being used by them wouldn't be in such a shortage like vventilators. I'm not blaming them but they still think they can get the flu from the flu shot, like my parents.

• Like 1

This is from a duet named Joey+Rory. The wife's name is Joey. Four
years ago this month, Joey lost her battle with cancer. Years before,
Rory had written a song for a friend of theirs whose mother had died.
In 2012, I believe before Joey was diagnosed, they created a music
video of the song. It's called When I'm Gone.

I offer it as comfort to anyone in the world who has lost someone or
will lose someone to this virus.

The first is the official music video. The second in the song with the
lyrics included.

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey pal have you seen your doctor yet and how are you?

i had his secretary and she asked me if i had a fever and the answer is no so for the moment i stay at home , it's a week i cough alot but nothing dramatical i don't think is that virus but if i don't see a progress in a week i will take an appointment with him,

i let the place for the people who really need to see a doctor i don't want surchage him, for i go to the doctor i really need to be very sick i am not too old i will survive

i am more worried for my old mother of 81 yo than for me i try to do my best for protect her

• Like 4

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i had his secretary and she asked me if i had a fever and the answer is no so for the moment i stay at home , it's a week i cough alot but nothing dramatical i don't think is that virus but if i don't see a progress in a week i will take an appointment with him,

i let the place for the people who really need to see a doctor i don't want surchage him, for i go to the doctor i really need to be very sick i am not too old i will survive

i am more worried for my old mother of 81 yo than for me i try to do my best for protect her

That's good as long as you are taking care anyway. Must be a worry about your mum but you can only do your best, thoughts are with you 👍

• Like 3

One of my co-workers has it (I did not get in contact with him lately) and he says day four is the worst. Now he is already on his way to fully recover. He stayed quarantined at home but continued working. So I don't believe you get the virus my friend. Just an annoying ordinary cold😉. Take care 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One of my co-workers has it (I did not get in contact with him lately) and he says day four is the worst. Now he is already on his way to fully recover. He stayed quarantined at home but continued working. So I don't believe you get the virus my friend. Just an annoying ordinary cold😉. Take care 👍

it was my idea since the beginning this is why i am not worried 😉

• Like 1

I hope you're staying away from her right now.  I'm the same, I'm not the least bit afraid to get it, but my Mom and Dad both have underlying conditions and I would die w/o them.

• Like 3