Helena & Serj (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think the sister thing is bs. Just a close friend who looks alike and they use the sister thing to work people up. He doesn’t touch her cause she is Helen’s BFF and she wouldn’t be cool with it. According to Wikipedia incest is not illegal in Russia. Not sure if it is legal to broadcast it though if they every did anything together. It’s a fine line, legal mumbo jumbo. Remember that RLC hosted twins. I think incest is legal in Spain. 

Twins that never did anything!

Was giving a look in video archive and is strange,how did Serj passes from being a tall,skinny dude,black hair to be a blonde,more strong dude..that obviously isn't the same person🤣.One thing for sure the "sisters" are very cute.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Was giving a look in video archive and is strange,how did Serj passes from being a tall,skinny dude,black hair to be a blonde,more strong dude..that obviously isn't the same person🤣.One thing for sure the "sisters" are very cute.

In the beginning everyone thought that Ian & Deborah were Helena & Serj.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

In the beginning everyone thought that Ian & Deborah were Helena & Serj.

Now i remember,was a confusing house opening with lost of people in it(many cute girls).Thanks for the reminder my friend.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think they are really sisters,same body type,very similar facewise and same smile.Possible even Twins.

they are twins. i'm talking in webcam. they said that. They are really funny.

• Like 1