B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Clean towels were on the other bed in the twin room this morning, so I reckon it's a new girl coming in...

I hope they keep the other bed free for another girl cos I hope for a new girl to come in to replace Cindy.

Tomorrow is the last day of her first month and she did nothing to warrant another 30 days.

I admit I don't follow her much, cos there really nothing much to see just by glancing Replay so if RLC really really wants to keep her, pls just send her to the other bed in the twin room.

This Cindy just need the kitchen and living room. She does not do nudity, even if she is fully nude, she hides from the camera and obviously do zero bates.

Just kick those new girls if they do nothing in their first month!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Just kick those new girls if they do nothing in their first month!

Just put an end to this stupid GOV concept, where all the fun always takes place somewhere else and the girls only give silly shows!!!

STOP GOV !!!

giphy.gif

STOP GOV !!!

il y a 23 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Just put an end to this stupid GOV concept, where all the fun always takes place somewhere else and the girls only give silly shows!!!

STOP GOV !!!

STOP GOV !!!

I don't know what is your hatred with GOV but my issue is with girls who provide nothing for us paying customers.

You show nothing to the cameras, you get the fuck out.

Simple.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I don't know what is your hatred with GOV but my issue is with girls who provide nothing for us paying customers.

You show nothing to the cameras, you get the fuck out.

Simple.

I think the same as you, only that I actually expect to see what RLC said: "The private life of other people". 

Almost none of the girls in GOV give this view, so it it best to STOP IT. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Another one of those absolutely ridiculous pseudo-lesbian shows in B4. 🤮😞

I will never understand how a site like RLC can become such a shit show in such a short time. 🤬

So shit that you don't actually watch or subscribe now?...:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I'm not sure Ginger is in the "show" mode. Since she is here, she has ALWAYS been interested in girls ... Anyway, they are ALL here to entertain us... So if they give is action, why don't we just enjoy it , period !  

LOL i heard that Ginger has new fuck me marks on her and that she is definitely enjoying her outside stay while in Barcelona.....you people are fools for subbing to such ridiculous BS!!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So shit that you don't actually watch or subscribe now?...:dodgy:

Who says I'm looking at the whole thing? It is enough to see it on the preview. 

Who says I still have a subscription (or that the abo I had is not running out)? 

There are still some interesting apartments, even though the most interesting couple has just moved out, but RLC seems to waste almost all attention on this stupid GOV concept. Also here the quality goes noticeably down, more and more girls do not even look good anymore. But that RLC is not able to open some new couple apartments after all this time to the end of all the russian apartments is just pathetic. 

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I'm not sure Ginger is in the "show" mode. Since she is here, she has ALWAYS been interested in girls ... Anyway, they are ALL here to entertain us... So if they give is action, why don't we just enjoy it , period !  

There are some things you just can't take seriously. GOV is so far away from real life that it is ridiculous to believe that anything is real there. 

Ginger is a show Girl. At the latest when a girl dances almost naked, with wings on her back, in a girls alone show on the living room table, you should know that none of this is real anymore. Gingers masturbation shows are the same. They look exactly like a chaturbate show. It's all about making money and has nothing to so with her private life. She probably doesn't even enjoy it.