Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Madame Red showing a lot of ..tenderness for Hakeem... could she be developing feelings for him?:blush::confused:

It's getting serious...😏
But even if this girl moves in, I doubt RLC will put her name up because there's a pretty good chance they'll just have to take it down again...😁

• Haha 2

il y a 29 minutes, adamneve a dit :

Madame Red showing a lot of ..tenderness for Hakeem ... could she be developing feelings for him?: Blush:: Confused:

Yep, the plain Jane is heading towards becoming Asia Mk2.  It also looks as if she's Mr B's booty call when he doesn't get his wicked way with the girl he invites round first.  At least she's a lot more responsive in bed, too.

Seems average Marge is willing to take same deplorable,no dignity role Asia had..time for her pretend to be dumb as an rock and spoile him after the jerk badly fucks with his half erected Winnie the bunch of below average looking guests.To bad..house should be revamped and used for a true couple.Disgusting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

No condom again. She lives her life dangerous! If only she knew how many girls he fucks (inside and outside the apartment) she would think twice.

I think she's only out for his big cock.
But it doesn't work without a condom. I don't want to know which women he fucked outside his apartment.

4 hours ago, Teip2019 said:

I think she's only out for his big cock.
But it doesn't work without a condom. I don't want to know which women he fucked outside his apartment.

So don't you think it's for his stimulating conversation, sense of humour and wit...and the fact that he's such a genuine truthful guy..😏

• Haha 5