Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

8 hours ago, happyone said:

It might have had a different opinion from most viewers, if he had started out alone and not with Asia, and we saw how he lied and cheated on her. 

Of course, he still lies and lays as many women as he can

Personally from a voyeours point of view I like to watch people live their lives and this is one particular person's life looks like this. So I don't wan't RLC to get rid of him to replace him with another couple that is more aligned with my personal views. We already have a few of those couples and people want don't really have much interest in them after the first couple of weeks/months. This is something different and judging from the comments it looks like people can't take their eyes off it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

So once Gain he fucked a stupid naive girl without a condom. Soon he will go under the name "Syfilis Hakeem" (Or worse),

Not very clever I must admit... play around play safely Hakeem.. don't put others at risk!!!!      fool!:dodgy:

13 hours ago, AntEater said:

This is something different and judging from the comments it looks like people can't take their eyes off it.

This is something I've been saying basically from the very early days. I don't even bother with all the hypocritical "Hakeem is bad" posts anymore because all those people are full of shit. They all claimed to have been Asia fans and supporters, yet whenever she was home alone I didn't see any of them make any posts about her. But when Hakeem was doing his thing, here they all come out of their caves. And it's those same people that then claimed they was done watching this place because Asia is gone, yet she has been gone for nearly a week now and funny enough, they are still commenting on what Hakeem is doing. I'm not claiming he's the nicest guy, but to say that he isn't providing entertainment and discussion is just short-sidedness and dumb. And that's not even mentioning the fact that certain people that want to give him shit for wanting to fuck multiple girls mysteriously don't have shit to say when plenty of other girls on this site used to fuck multiple guys. Like I said, it's all hypocrisy.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is something I've been saying basically from the very early days. I don't even bother with all the hypocritical "Hakeem is bad" posts anymore because all those people are full of shit. They all claimed to have been Asia fans and supporters, yet whenever she was home alone I didn't see any of them make any posts about her. But when Hakeem was doing his thing, here they all come out of their caves. And it's those same people that then claimed they was done watching this place because Asia is gone, yet she has been gone for nearly a week now and funny enough, they are still commenting on what Hakeem is doing. I'm not claiming he's the nicest guy, but to say that he isn't providing entertainment and discussion is just short-sidedness and dumb. And that's not even mentioning the fact that certain people that want to give him shit for wanting to fuck multiple girls mysteriously don't have shit to say when plenty of other girls on this site used to fuck multiple guys. Like I said, it's all hypocrisy.

It's all over these forums.  Totally agree.

• Upvote 1