happyone

Hakeem General Chat Topic 2020 #2

Hakeem stays in the apartment counting his conquests. Conversation starts 2/8/2020

21.03 one girl leaves no action just talk...21.54 Madame Red back for round 3:biggrin:..greeted with a kiss at the door too.. Hakeem getting better...

cette rousse me plait bien en tout cas😊

Madame Red showing a lot of ..tenderness for Hakeem... could she be developing feelings for him?:blush::confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Madame Red showing a lot of ..tenderness for Hakeem... could she be developing feelings for him?:blush::confused:

It's getting serious...😏
But even if this girl moves in, I doubt RLC will put her name up because there's a pretty good chance they'll just have to take it down again...😁

• Haha 2

en tout cas elle a l air déçu qu il s endorme parce qu au fond ce n est pas la télé qu elle est venu regarder..

malia ouvre de plus en plus les jambes...

il y a 29 minutes, adamneve a dit :

Madame Red showing a lot of ..tenderness for Hakeem ... could she be developing feelings for him?: Blush:: Confused:

Yep, the plain Jane is heading towards becoming Asia Mk2.  It also looks as if she's Mr B's booty call when he doesn't get his wicked way with the girl he invites round first.  At least she's a lot more responsive in bed, too.

Seems average Marge is willing to take same deplorable,no dignity role Asia had..time for her pretend to be dumb as an rock and spoile him after the jerk badly fucks with his half erected Winnie the bunch of below average looking guests.To bad..house should be revamped and used for a true couple.Disgusting.

• Like 1

No condom again. She lives her life dangerous! If only she knew how many girls he fucks (inside and outside the apartment) she would think twice.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

No condom again. She lives her life dangerous! If only she knew how many girls he fucks (inside and outside the apartment) she would think twice.

I think she's only out for his big cock.
But it doesn't work without a condom. I don't want to know which women he fucked outside his apartment.

4 hours ago, Teip2019 said:

I think she's only out for his big cock.
But it doesn't work without a condom. I don't want to know which women he fucked outside his apartment.

So don't you think it's for his stimulating conversation, sense of humour and wit...and the fact that he's such a genuine truthful guy..😏

• Haha 5

House doesn't make sense,dude isn't in place,then when is the lights are of,he receives the average looking "friends" in dark also.Its Unbeliable we only have three couples houses in a site called real life in cams.Dolls houses of pretending aren't real life I never cams.This house needs to be turned into a couples house,with a nice new couple.And this dude far far from view.

I don't know, to me it feels like a real apt now. What's so fake about a young single guy getting up different rendezvous in his apartment? His relationship with Asia was clearly fake but what he's doing now seems to be consistent with what he liked to do when Asia was around so I don't understand how it's fake. I'm actually glad has a single male apartment now since they were missing that before and they even managed to get a guy that can pull girls pretty well. So far pretty interesting.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Alors ne pensez-vous pas que c'est pour sa conversation stimulante, son sens de l'humour et son esprit ... et le fait qu'il est un vrai gars véridique ... 😏

Je plains cette fille, déjà d une, elle me plaît,de deux, elle m a l'air d être équilibré dans sa tête, de plus je pense vqu elle travaille qu elle a une vie sociale a l'extérieur. Après je ne sais pas dans quelles circonstances,elle a rencontré ce gigolo, mais elle mérite mieux . En tout cas il est moins bavard ces temps ci ..Asie était peut être niaise,donc il pouvait lui baratiner pleins de choses,tandis que cette rousse a l air plutôt intelligente.

Mais si elle est là pour sa bite ,elle trouvera vite sa suffisance quand elle se rendra compte qu il ne est que mytho