B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

are you referring to Emmy and Julia?  if so, did they really leave already?  is that confirmed for sure?  if so, then RLC really does have a problem or could be possibly thinking of shutting the doors and are just letting the remaining girls play out their time.  I don't really know what's going on but the forum has been suffering because of it!

Whatever...the confusion and the fact that so many girls are just squatting are enough proof.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Barca houses are dead(nowdays),most interesting stuff is done outside,only stuff is the ocasional bates to cams and nudity and same shows by night.Look at b1 Just a couple girls we seen thousands of times naked..being naked.Seen Irma tits to death years ago..it's her 5 time..still no traces of minimal real life in cams.B2..same stuff..reapeated boring cast,Blair and puppy,Loraine etc.

Yes Ze, bringing in the repeats is not the answer.  Proper screening and making sure participants understand what RLC wants is the answer.  With that being said, maybe RLC doesn't want anything other than what they are doing right now.  It doesn't make any sense that two new girls just showed up in B4 and all of a sudden they are gone....after 4 days?  What's up with that? Did they not agree with RLC's outside interests?  Who knows for sure but the forum is suffering because of it!

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Whatever...the confusion and the fact that so many girls are just squatting are enough proof.

Is this saying that you do or do not know for sure if the 2 girls you are referring to are actually gone?  Being one that doesn't watch and only having the forum to fall back on these days, I really have no opinion of the squatting you are referring to.  There must be a lot of it though because there aren't any posts of anything else happening!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes Ze, bringing in the repeats is not the answer.  Proper screening and making sure participants understand what RLC wants is the answer.  With that being said, maybe RLC doesn't want anything other than what they are doing right now.  It doesn't make any sense that two new girls just showed up in B4 and all of a sudden they are gone....after 4 days?  What's up with that? Did they not agree with RLC's outside interests?  Who knows for sure but the forum is suffering because of it!

Feels like pure laziness,Seems is just easy,less work to have the same trustful(for site)half dozen rejoins show girls than actualy bring fresh new girls that we would enjoy seing how they are.Just easier to have Irma topless doing nothing for the 5 time,Blair and her puppy,Loraine staying forever,Monishow and her night shows.This laziness applies to other houses,Hakeem place is abandoned most of time,couples houses empty.Have the feeling prices will go up even more soon😂.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Feels like pure laziness,Seems is just easy,less work to have the same trustful(for site)half dozen rejoins show girls than actualy bring fresh new girls that we would enjoy seing how they are.Just easier to have Irma topless doing nothing for the 5 time,Blair and her puppy,Loraine staying forever,Monishow and her night shows.This laziness applies to other houses,Hakeem place is abandoned most of time,couples houses empty.Have the feeling prices will go up even more soon😂.

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you with everything except for the prices going up.  The price of $45 a month is already way to high even if they include a feature such as replay that that should have been free from the start.  If the prices go up I think you will see a mass exodus of subscribers from RLC....it really wasn't worth the reduced price after the loss of the Russian apartments and it surely isn't worth the current price they are asking for now.

Loraine and Blair should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago.  I'll give girls that are on there second stay a break but I won't give any girl a break that is on their 3rd stay or more...they should never be brought back!!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Barca houses are dead(nowdays),most interesting stuff is done outside,only stuff is the ocasional bates to cams and nudity and same shows by night.Look at b1 Just a couple girls we seen thousands of times naked..being naked.Seen Irma tits to death years ago..it's her 5 time..still no traces of minimal real life in cams.B2..same stuff..reapeated boring cast,Blair and puppy,Loraine etc.

I guess, the rapid departure of two residents is a new low. It even looks like RLC deleted the replay for there room afterwards, or has it been out of service for some time? No idea what happened there. 

It is very sad to see what has become of RLC. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is this saying that you do or do not know for sure if the 2 girls you are referring to are actually gone?  Being one that doesn't watch and only having the forum to fall back on these days, I really have no opinion of the squatting you are referring to.  There must be a lot of it though because there aren't any posts of anything else happening!

I'm saying that I don't care.  RLC has taken them off the participants list and their room says guest.  In any event, RLC is clearly having issues.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you with everything except for the prices going up.  The price of $45 a month is already way to high even if they include a feature such as replay that that should have been free from the start.  If the prices go up I think you will see a mass exodus of subscribers from RLC....it really wasn't worth the reduced price after the loss of the Russian apartments and it surely isn't worth the current price they are asking for now.

Loraine and Blair should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago.  I'll give girls that are on there second stay a break but I won't give any girl a break that is on their 3rd stay or more...they should never be brought back!!

Was being ironic Regard the prices my friend.Things seem so bad that wouldn't be surprised if they raised the price again(like they did some months ago 50% without any valid explanation,reason),you know this half dozen rejoin girls and their stupid daily shows are pricey.More pricey than having residents doing..real life in cams.

• Like 2

Elettra is back in the house. 🥰

I hope the guys who don't like her did enjoy Irma and Tina's show last night. It was no guys, no spontanity, just like you love it. Now the life has returned, the crazy, wild Elettra, she is what is carrying this apartment in my opinion! ❤️

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Elettra is back in the house. 🥰

I hope the guys who don't like her did enjoy Irma and Tina's show last night. It was no guys, no spontanity, just like you love it. Now the life has returned, the crazy, wild Elettra, she is what is carrying this apartment in my opinion! ❤️

Oh I agree.. Bogdan in his jailhouse outfit, was much more engaging. :dodgy:

• Confused 1