B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Noldus

I really miss Tina's guest! She was a very horny girl, always managed to sneak in alittle bate wherever she was! That was exciting enough for me! Actually, she was perfect! It is spontaneus, interesting and exciting, without needing to orchestrate a big show event. Hope she will return one day. RLC need to look for more tenants like her.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really miss Tina's guest! She was a very horny girl, always managed to sneak in alittle bate wherever she was! That was exciting enough for me! Actually, she was perfect! It is spontaneus, interesting and exciting, without needing to orchestrate a big show event. Hope she will return one day. RLC need to look for more tenants like her.

I think Tina isn't doing a bad job of that herself at the moment.  The last couple of weeks we've had a sneaky bate in bed next to a sleeping girl,  2 on the balcony,  several on the sofa, a shared bate with Ginger... she's certainly my favourite girl on the site at the moment. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Who knows why Tina and Elettra are forced to sleep outside the apartment, maybe there's a reason 💰💰💰

I can't speak for Electric but Tina shouldn't be a surprise.  She is doing exactly what she did the first time she was here and that is spending the majority of her time outside the apartment.