B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girl is a big mess,shouldn't be in an cam site.Sadly the boyfriend seems to have same issues as her so he can't help.Maybe family if she have it.

A girl like Elettra is exactly what we need on a site like this! She is beautiful, completely open, sexually active, abit crazy and wild, wich creates alot of spontaneus, unexpected, interesting and fun action! Go watch something else then if you don't like her, like B4, they're sober and (except Joy & Boy) mostly boring! It feels abit like you complain about everything, even things you initially say you like...?

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't speak for Electric but Tina shouldn't be a surprise.  She is doing exactly what she did the first time she was here and that is spending the majority of her time outside the apartment.

Yeah, she's living real life... funny that 😋

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A girl like Elettra is exactly what we need on a site like this! She is beautiful, completely open, sexually active, abit crazy and wild, wich creates alot of spontaneus, unexpected, interesting and fun action! Go watch something else then if you don't like her, like B4, they're sober and (except Joy & Boy) mostly boring! It feels abit like you complain about everything, even things you initially say you like...?

Hep what we need is very high girls in cams looking completely lost, beautiful..is tastes,i found her average looking at best.What i watch or not is my decision,just like you.Regard her..i always said the same thing sinse i seen this mess in COV place,to much high,to much show.