B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

6 hours ago, northguy said:

We don't know how much money (other than the rent is paid) is injected in the tenants as performance rewards. We know who pays. (Tip: It's you).

I don't know what they're taking, but I wish more of them were on it! 😉

I thought Irma & Tina might be a fun pairing, but so far it's just a whole bunch of sitting on the couch in the dark watching tv (and going out a couple nights a week). Well, at least they're there to offer up the apartment to Kim as a place to do her makeup and change her clothes before going out yet again.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, timber said:

I thought Irma & Tina might be a fun pairing, but so far it's just a whole bunch of sitting on the couch in the dark watching tv (and going out a couple nights a week). Well, at least they're there to offer up the apartment to Kim as a place to do her makeup and change her clothes before going out yet again.

This is ultimately the result of the pseudo-lesbian shows. RLC has turned the apartments into a working place. A place where hetro girls have to pretend that they have nothing better to do with their lives than to massage each other half naked. 🤮

The real fun, following the actual interests of the girls, they keep out of the camera view. Also because some of the audience can't stand it when the girls bring a guy to the Apartment (jealous People), but probably mainly because it's much easier for the Girls to give some silly shows than to really participate in the project. Anyway, the result of these silly pseudo-lesbian shows is that these apartments are essentially lifeless. Places where the girls are only there to make money, and certainly not places they would call home.  

• Like 1