B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'm pretty sure that RLC knows that they have a huge problem on their hands with the participants in these three locations.  It has never been this bad.  Their subs must be taking a huge hit.

The GOV apartments are as usual. Some girls do nothing, others give shows and all the girls have the real fun somewhere else. There are almost no guests and almost no insight into the private lives of the girls.  

No, the problem is not the girls, but the GOV concept itself. It just does not work. More and more girls, if you put all their stays together, have spent over half a dozen months there and nothing has happened.  Not a single guest, only silly pseudo lesbian Shows without any real Emotion. It is just sad.

RLC should look out for Girls like Sara and Stella. Sure. They had fun and a bit GOV should remain. But more important is to finally do a little for the real apartments. By now they should have at least three new couple apartments open. Best would be even to add a big roommate Apartment.

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, maxfactor a dit :

I'm pretty sure that RLC knows that they have a huge problem on their hands with the participants in these three locations.  It has never been this bad.  Their subs must be taking a huge hit.

I think the main issue is that the sexual content, with the exception of Elettra, are still only being carried out by the recycled girls.

Girls like Joy and the now removed Cindy do nothing of these. Not only they lack sexual content, all they do all day are 1) glued to their phones, 2) sit around in the kitchen, 3) smoke in the terrace, 4) sit around in the living room & of cos the classic, 5) lie on their beds all day.

Working girls need to be managed, that's why during the post-war times in the US, the rise of pimps and their girls dominate the streets.

You allow the new girls to do whatever they like, you'll definitely get what I mentioned above cos who the fuck wants to willingly bate for thousands of perverts without being 'forced/asked' to do it?????

Due to the lack of posted content of this apartment and the other GOV apartments...where is the big orgy taking place at tonight?  Even while catching up last night I was thinking that there wasn't much being posted.  Did everyone turn in early to rest themselves for some big event tonight or are all the girls just worn out from all their outside interests?  Something doesn't seem right and maybe tonight you will all find out what that is!

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The latest two departures prove my point.  RLC is having huge issues.

are you referring to Emmy and Julia?  if so, did they really leave already?  is that confirmed for sure?  if so, then RLC really does have a problem or could be possibly thinking of shutting the doors and are just letting the remaining girls play out their time.  I don't really know what's going on but the forum has been suffering because of it!

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Due to the lack of posted content of this apartment and the other GOV apartments...where is the big orgy taking place at tonight?  Even while catching up last night I was thinking that there wasn't much being posted.  Did everyone turn in early to rest themselves for some big event tonight or are all the girls just worn out from all their outside interests?  Something doesn't seem right and maybe tonight you will all find out what that is!

Barca houses are dead(nowdays),most interesting stuff is done outside,only stuff is the ocasional bates to cams and nudity and same shows by night.Look at b1 Just a couple girls we seen thousands of times naked..being naked.Seen Irma tits to death years ago..it's her 5 time..still no traces of minimal real life in cams.B2..same stuff..reapeated boring cast,Blair and puppy,Loraine etc.

• Like 1