Stifler (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i have just watched the sex video of stifler with the guest girl in the bedroom  the 6 march and my question is why when stifler fucked darcie he is a minute man and when he fuck another girl he can during 20-30 mn ?

it's my big regret when darcie and stifler were together (stifler was a minute man)

Maybe there was no longer any excitement between them?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, firewall said:

i have just watched the sex video of stifler with the guest girl in the bedroom  the 6 march and my question is why when stifler fucked darcie he is a minute man and when he fuck another girl he can during 20-30 mn ?

it's my big regret when darcie and stifler were together (stifler was a minute man)

I reckon it was Darcie that was the problem. I could never watch her as she always seemed so bloody hyper and could never stay doing any sex act for more than a couple of minutes without wanting some other position etc and always seemed to be leaping around like a fucking mad banshee 🤪😜🤭

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I reckon it was Darcie that was the problem. I could never watch her as she always seemed so bloody hyper and could never stay doing any sex act for more than a couple of minutes without wanting some other position etc and always seemed to be leaping around like a fucking mad banshee 🤪😜🤭

Yes following here was nearly impossible as she never could sit still for more than a few seconds...

I remember her in their old appartement she left during sex to water the plants and then returned as if nothing happened 😂

• Haha 4

On 3/10/2020 at 9:28 AM, Robwin said:

look in the history, still in the beginning in Mira & Henry and you will see that your observation is not far from this reality.🙈

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

look in the history, still in the beginning in Mira & Henry and you will see that your observation is not far from this reality.🙈

She was/so hyper it was frustrating to watch her so i just gave up. Shame as she had a great body.

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If my memory serves me correctly the first time she appeared on VH she was flat watching for M&H and was very modest to begin with.Obviously that all changed!!!!.M&H probably reponsible.I can't be arsed to check the archives.

P.S.17 days till VH Sub expires and not renewing.

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype

45 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If my memory serves me correctly the first time she appeared on VH she was flat watching for M&H and was very modest to begin with.Obviously that all changed!!!!.M&H probably reponsible.I can't be arsed to check the archives.

P.S.17 days till VH Sub expires and not renewing.

Joining us exiles eh 😁👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

not only the body (one of the best here👌) but also elegance ... even when she did "sex cosplay".😁

In M&H early days I can still see Veronica squirting/pissing all over that sofa, bloody thing must have stunk in the end 😁

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

In M&H early days I can still see Veronica squirting/pissing all over that sofa, bloody thing must have stunk in the end 😁

The condition of all the sofas in all the Apt's right now constitutes a health hazard.

Ask yourself,if invited would you sit on them?

51 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The condition of all the sofas in all the Apt's right now constitutes a health hazard.

Ask yourself,if invited would you sit on them?

Hey I would bet that there are some sick bastards that would love to even sniff them. 

• Haha 2